Direct Hire opportunity for a Holistic Health Coordinator located in the Richardson, TX area!!!
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply today!!!
Type: Direct Hire
- Responsible for performing a variety of functions and is a single source of contact for members, health care personnel and all other entities involved in managing care.
- Identifies alternate treatment programs; consults with physicians, providers, members, and other resources to evaluate options and services required to meet an individual's health needs; promotes quality and cost-effective outcomes; and serves as liaison to physicians and members.
- Other functions include, determining member assignment of treatment, and pre-admission/post-discharge counseling for an acute condition.
- Establish relationship with the member.
- Handle immediate post discharge follow-up or until all short-term care needs are met.
- Provide education/local resource information and encourage member (self) education.
- Functioning in a clinical care advisory role, assesses members for wellness education and disease management, introduces members to our website tools, educates members regarding wellness and specific conditions, and facilitates the coordination of care for identified members.
Qualifications and Experience
- LPN or LMSW with current, valid, unrestricted license.
- 2 years of clinical practice experience of direct clinical care to the customer.
- 1 year of experience in care management/condition management in a health insurance/managed care setting.
- PC proficiency to include Word and Excel and database experience.
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity of ancillary services including HHC, SNF, Hospice, etc.
- Analytical skills.
- Decision making skills to include clinical judgment.
NOTE: This position is not being recruited by your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, please email a current resume to Email blocked - click to apply
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply