The Assignment: Job #22587
CareStaff Partners is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) for a critical travel or local contract position with a Hospital on the Medical Surgical (Med/Surg) Floor in Bristol, VA.
Specialty: Registered Nurse - RN
Pay: $35-37 Gross Hourly Blended Rate
Setting: Acute Care / Medical Surgical (MedSurg)
Patient Population: Adult and Geriatric (19-65+)
Start Date: 6/9/19
Hours Per Week: 40
Contract Length: 8 Weeks
Licensure/Certification Required: Virginia Nursing License
Experience Required/Preferred: Prior Hospital Based Experience Required. Minimum 1 year Acute Care/MedSurg Experience required.
Registered Nurses in a Medical/Surgical (MedSurg) position:
Consistently provides effective direct care, as part of the interdisciplinary team, to a variety of complex patients. Manages care and implements treatment plans at a refined skill level in collaboration with patients, their families, physicians and other members of the health care team. Seeks as well as provides feedback for improved clinical practice. Assumes a beginning leadership role but seeks mentoring in this process.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assesses the physical, psychological, social and cultural dimensions of patients according to professional practice standards and institutional policy/procedure
- Organizes, coordinates and prioritizes nursing care activities considering the needs of the patient
- Implements patient population specific interventions based on individual patient needs
- Evaluates effectiveness of care and care coordination progressing patients toward desired outcomes
- Develops and implements patient/caregiver teaching plan based on identified health education needs and the condition and age of the patient
- Provides for a safe environment and safe delivery of care.
- Assumes responsibility for professional development of self and contributes to and assists with the professional development of others
- Demonstrates leadership in the delivery of patient care
The CareStaff Partners Difference:
- Join a Family Oriented Team that is Passionate about the mutual goal of finding the right local or travel contract position for You and Your Family!
Seamless Communication and Ongoing Support from your:
- Compliance Specialist
- Payroll Professional
- Human Resources Representative
- Recruiters with Extensive Staffing Industry Knowledge
- Proven Track Record of Recruiting Excellence in Healthcare
Proud to Offer SAME DAY Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance - Multiple Coverage Plans to choose from, because there is no one size fits all solution when it comes to your well-being
Supplemental Options Including, but not limited to - Life Insurance, Critical Illness, Accident, Short Term Disability
- Industry Competitive Pay Packages
- Tax-free allowances available on travel contracts
- Round Trip Travel Pay to and from Assignment
- Guaranteed Hours on most Contracts
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Discounted CEU Access
- Licensure Reimbursement
- Competitive and Timely Referral Bonuses
Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)
Intensive Care Unit
Basic Cardiac Life Support
Basic Life Support
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 22587
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
CareStaff Partners is a nationwide staffing agency based out of Hollywood, Florida. CareStaff specializes in local/travel contract staffing of Nurses and Allied Rehab Therapy Professionals. CareStaff Partners was created by a small group of successful senior leaders in the Healthcare Staffing industry who envisioned a staffing firm that was run the right way from top to bottom, without the corporate politics or boiler room mentality.
That vision quickly grew into an all-star cast of like-minded individuals who, when brought together form a team whose integrity and professionalism are matched only by their unrelenting work ethic and drive to be better than they were the day before. The CareStaff Partners team has over 75 years of collective experience in Healthcare Staffing, Recruiting, and Credentialing. That individual and collective experience along with a refreshingly human approach, accompanied by the technology of tomorrow has allowed CareStaff Partners to grow exponentially from a seedling into a rising star in the Healthcare Staffing industry in less than half of the length of time experienced by similar agencies.
View the full profile
When traveling with CareStaff Partners, our devoted Therapists, Nurses, and Teachers are our priority! As a sign of our Gratitude and Appreciation, you'll receive our undivided attention from start to finish, because taking an assignment to travel is a team effort. We are here to help you every step of the way whether it is your first travel experience, or you are a seasoned traveler. Don't sell yourself short by settling for anything less than CareStaff Partners!