Kforce has a client seeking a Telecom Project Manager in San Ramon, California (CA).
The primary focus is to contribute toward the jurisdictional requirements and other assigned responsibilities necessary to allow the client to implement outdoor DAS, Small Cell, and OSP Fiber networks. This position will contribute to all aspects of the client's activities, policies, objectives, and key strategic initiatives. This includes creating a budget in response to RFPs from customers. The Manager will be responsible for assisting in obtaining all jurisdictional approvals for node attachment in the public Right of Way. The Manager will be responsible for the maintenance and accuracy of the Project Tracker database and in subject and area specific trackers and reports. In conjunction with the Regional Director forecast as accurately as possible approval milestone dates and communicate on timely basis when the forecasted dates change.
- Must have 3-4 years of experience of Project Manager experience with Telecom OSP Fiber or DAS
- Candidates will have 3-5 years of Project Management experience
- Must have 2-3 years reporting internally to Senior levels
- 2-3 years reporting weekly project status to customers
- Must have strong competency with MS Excel
- PMP certification is highly preferred
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Project Management Professional