Why Join the Amedisys Family?
We are a growing company that values and rewards our team members, recognizes your special skills and experience and offers opportunities for growth. Join more than 14,000 team members who help change lives every day and share a mission of delivering high quality home health, hospice and private duty care at home.
Unique clinical environment:
Care for patients one-on-one in home environment with flexibility in scheduling
Culture of teamwork:
Shine on your own, with the support of a multi-disciplinary team
Continuing education and training, tuition assistance, technology and more
Professional development to build skills and opportunities to advance
Progressive, stable company with 30 years of experience in delivering care at home and commitment to clinical excellence
If you’re looking for a home where you can put your skills and experience to work, make a difference every day and pursue your goals for the future, join our team.What you will do?
The Senior HR Business Partner is a proactive Human Resources partner and internal consultant focused on driving business success and achieving competitive advantage through human capital strategy. This key role functions as a trusted and collaborative senior strategic advisor to business unit leadership while executing HR strategies to develop talent, support organizational capability, workforce planning, employee development, change management, employee engagement, and effective business performance.
- Translates and executes business strategy into functional human capital business plans; develops and executes human capital strategy through the implementation of programs, processes, and tools into assigned business areas.
- Drives change management practices to enable organizational effectiveness to execute on the strategy and foster a culture that maximizes competitive advantage. Identifies, implements, and leads program and process improvement opportunities to drive business requirements.
- Applies consulting skills to determine the cause of problems within functional area. Identifies and influences the objectives of client groups and their needs. Participates on cross functional project teams, guides appropriate solutions and seeks necessary resources to resolve.
- Develops business partnership with target client groups. Coaches / mentors leaders on organizational and individual employee performance needs and solutions. Plans and recommends talent management initiatives to support business requirements.
- Collaborates with HR Centers of Expertise to provide business unit support to achieve mutual goals. Develops, in partnership with the business, workforce plans. Influences direction within the HR team and persuades others in areas of expertise.
- Eight (8 ) years of progressive experience in a strategic senior level HR business partner, generalist, or management role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Management, Psychology, or a related field.
- Demonstrates analytical capabilities; ability to influence with data driven recommendations.
- Ability to proactively plan, design, identify, and diagnose issues in order to drive solutions.
- Demonstrates strong business knowledge and capability to assess HR implications of business priorities.
- Coaching and mentoring at the management and senior management level.
- Success in creating and driving effective human capital plans.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with a focus on results.
- Ten (10 ) years of progressive experience in a strategic senior level HR business partner, generalist, or manager, or five (5 ) years in a director role in a large organization.
- Master of Business Administration or Master’s degree in a related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to function effectively in a fast paced environment
- Executive presence
Amedisys is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, sexual orientation, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Benefits and More:
Amedisys cares for our team members with the same commitment we have to our patients. This is reflected in the benefits we provide and the opportunities we make available to our team. Benefits for eligible employees include:
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Health benefits (medical, dental, vision); health spending account
- 401 (K) plan; employee stock purchase plan available
- Continuing education
- Fleet car for eligible employees