To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Seattle, WA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Amazon.com • Seattle, WA
Posted 1 month ago
Are you curious about what it’s like to work within a fast-paced and engaged team at a tech company? Amazon Tax is looking for a strong team player to join us as an Executive Assistant!
Working within a team that is customer obsessed, you should have great attention to detail while still meeting tight deadlines, possessing great organizational skills, and the ability to easily switch gears. Problem solving should be second nature to you, as should a high level of professionalism, integrity, and discretion in handling confidential information. Experience working in an International context is highly prized, as our team bridges multiple countries and time zones.
• Heavy calendar management
• Handle domestic and international travel and expenses
• Assist in managing staff meetings and organizing large team meetings
• Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items
• Complete a high volume of tasks and projects quickly with little guidance and react with the appropriate urgency
• Understand business priorities and identify process improvements to create efficiency and scale for the team
• 3+ years of experience in an administrative capacity
• Bachelor's degree
• Ability to demonstrate sound judgment in ambiguous situations
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite
• Experience in supporting senior executives
• Experience working with teams across multiple countries
• Ability to gracefully say no while proposing alternative solutions
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work independently
• Client-service oriented with strong attention to detail
• Flexible working hours
• A strong aptitude for learning; asks effective questions
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation