Senior Investor Reporting Representative
Corestaff Services is currently seeking a Senior Investor Reporting Representative for a long-term contract position in the Dallas area.
The Senior Investor Reporting Representative is responsible for the assigned monthly reporting, remitting, and reconciling for investors which could include FNMA, FHLMC, GNMA, Private MBS or Special Servicing, funding/service release functions and timely and accurate completion of the assigned special projects and reconciliations of investor P&I, T&I, Clearing, and balance sheet accounts.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Timely and accurate reporting, remitting, reconciling for assigned monthly investors and service releases on sold loans.
2. Creates, updates, maintains and distributes to staff Investor Reporting policies and procedures.
3. Continuously reviews processes and procedures and aggressively recommends new ones to management and other departments within the company to improve the quality.
4. Strict adherence to the Agency and Private Investor Servicing Agreements, Regulation AB, USAP and other guidelines for timely and accurate reporting, remitting, and reconciling.
5. Includes clearing reconciling items within 90 days from the point of identification and reconciling accounts with 30 calendar days.
6. Other duties, running queries, and special projects as assigned.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• 5 or more years experience in Investor Reporting or Bank Reconciliations in Mortgage Banking or with college level credit hours in Accounting or a discipline related to the requirements of the position is preferred. Will consider the equivalent combination of job experience & education that demonstrates the ability to perform the essential functions of this job.
• Other experience would include LSAM s system, Lewtan ABS, Microsoft Excel/Access/Word/Powerpoint, and Monarch.
• Knowledge of bank reconciliation process for test of expected cash, pool to security balancing, and clearing account balancing.
• Knowledge of agency forms for custodial reconciliations.
• 5 or more years of Investor Reporting and Bank Reconciliation Experience or related industry experience.