IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
As the only global provider of commercial solutions, IQVIA understands what it takes to deliver nationally and internationally. Our teams help biopharma get their medicines to the people who need them. We help customers gain insight and access to their markets and ultimately demonstrate their product’s value to payers, physicians and patients. A significant part of our business is acting as the biopharma’s sales force to physicians or providing nurses to educate patients or prescribers. With the right experience, you can help deliver medical breakthroughs in the real world.
Edwards Lifesciences is the global leader in patient-focused medical innovations for structural heart disease, as well as critical care and surgical monitoring. Driven by a passion to help patients, the company collaborates with the world's leading clinicians and researchers to address unmet healthcare needs, working to improve patient outcomes and enhance lives. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Edwards Lifesciences has extensive operations in North America, Europe, Japan, Latin America and Asia and currently employs over 10,000 individuals worldwide.
Edwards Lifesciences in partnership with IQVIA is hiring a Therapy Development Specialist Medical Device (part-time) focused on the driving the adoption and developing the market for Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement. They are also responsible for executing a comprehensive market development strategy by direct engagement with referring physicians/Cardiologists and understanding of local growth drivers. In this role, you will be a member of a Part-Time sales team working 24 hours per week.
Therapy Development Specialist Medical Device (Part-Time)
The Therapy Development Specialist Medical Device (part-time) is primarily responsible for physician education and clinical staff on the advancements of transcathether therapies. This is accomplished by establishing mutually beneficial, long-term relationship with key physicians and their clinical staff. They are also responsible for working collaboratively with field teammates to maximize therapy awareness and the referral pathway.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Identify key accounts, health care professionals, and business issues that are impacting business growth.
- Identify and address HCP clinical needs and barriers to fully adopting the therapy.
- Identify key referral networks and the patient pathway from General Cardiologists, Interventional Cardiologists, and CT Surgeons.
- Build HCP relationships through therapy awareness activities, routine customer visits, product demonstrations, educational programs, procedural observation, trade show participation.
- Become a disease state expert to help HCP’s manage patients and refer for the appropriate treatment. Educate physicians on proper patient selection and clinical data.
- Develop relationships with hospital teams to understand hospital dynamics, patient care and procedure specifics.
- This role be working closely with Edwards Sales Management and Marketing.
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university
- And/or Minimum 5 years of sales experience calling on physicians required
- Medical device or pharmaceutical sales experience preferred
- Cardiology experience (sales or clinical) preferred
- Demonstrated success in prior roles
- Have a valid driver’s license and be insurable
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Demonstrated business acumen
- Demonstrated success in persuasion, influence and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Demonstrated ability to apply technical/scientific knowledge
- Flexibility to learn new products over time
- Knowledge of and experience with the selling process
- Initiative & execution-orientated
We look forward to the prospect of working with you! Please apply on-line at: URL blocked - click to apply
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at URL blocked - click to apply to arrange for such an accommodation.Job ID:
Provide Actionable Feedback