The Facilities Project Manager position is responsible for managing facilities construction and capital maintenance projects at all Credit Union owned and leased sites. Work with internal departments and third party vendors to develop, schedule and track project costs. Ensure projects are on schedule and align to construction details. Keep project stakeholders informed of project progress and issues.
- Manage Logix branch construction projects.
- Work with Logix internal departments and third party vendors to help gauge suitability of sites under consideration.
- Develop ROM construction budgets for pro-forma development.
- Work with Logix internal departments and third party vendors to finalize space plans.
- Communicate with landlord and third party GC to ensure smooth operations at the job site.
- Provide main point of contact for Logix with third party GC and other Logix vendors during construction and integration phases of the project.
- Review architect drawings for accuracy, thoroughness, review RFI requests, track consultants responses to RFI’s, review shop drawings for accuracy.
- Provide regular construction site visits to ensure project is on schedule, construction details are in line with drawings, and provide direction to GC.
- Schedule and lead all project update meetings with internal Logix departments, keeping all stakeholders informed of issues, progress.
- Review GC and other third party vendor change orders and invoices for accuracy and thoroughness; track costs against approved project budget; generate progress reports as needed.
- Manage the final punch list and close out process.
- Maintain project files in proper electronic folders.
- Manage Logix branch maintenance projects – in coordination with Facilities Building Engineer/Manager, Facilities Services.
- Work with Logix Branch Operations to manage and complete branch maintenance/repair projects.
- Develop project estimates via third party vendors as per Logix procurement policies, obtain approvals as required; manage permitting process if required.
- Schedule work with local branch management and coordinate with all internal Logix stakeholders for adequate notification and participation.
- Strictly adhere to Logix Risk Management policies related protection of Personally Identifiable Information while conducting projects in the branches.
- Schedule and lead all branch maintenance project update meetings with stakeholders.
- Review invoices for accuracy and process for payments.
- Manage Logix Facilities projects as required.
- Large re-stack projects requiring multiple trades.
- Modifications to HQ or 2340 N. Hollywood Way/Training Center
- Provide support to Building Engineer or Manager, Facilities Services
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Ability):
- Minimum of 7 years of experience project managing tenant improvement construction projects, capital maintenance and emergency power systems as well as a demonstrated experience and knowledge of HVAC systems, lighting controls, plumbing and electrical systems. Experience in building retail banking branches is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience in developing accurate scope of work documents, in working with various client groups and ability to achieve consensus on project plans, and ability to read and work with detailed construction drawings and shop drawings.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience in interacting with general contractors, engineers, architects, FF&E (Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment) dealers.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, deliverables, schedules, and budgets simultaneously.
- Ability to develop schedules and work with Microsoft Project.
- Ability to support common goals and embrace team achievement over individual goals.
Must also demonstrate conduct consistent with our Corporate Values:
- Practice open Communication with all levels;
- Be Accountable by taking ownership of customer issues and responsibility for one’s actions;
- Foster Teamwork by cooperating and collaborating with other employees;
- Seek ways to make the workplace Fun for oneself & others;
- Conduct oneself with Integrity by being honest, trustworthy and ethical in all work activities and interactions;
- Work with a Service Orientation by having a genuine concern for the needs of one’s customers and by being friendly, professional and following through on commitments; and
- Demonstrate Humility in all interactions and remember to leave one’s ego at the door when one arrives to work.
Logix Federal Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status, or any other status protected by law.