To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Southfield Township, MI 48025
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Home health Registered Nurse (RN)
Interim HealthCare of Novi • Southfield Township, MI
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
4.5 Star CHAP Accredited Home Health Agency in search of a full-time RN for Home Health Visits. $6,000 Sign On Bonus
Interim HealthCare of Novi is looking for a Full-Time Registered Nurse to join our growing team!
At Interim HealthCare our goal is to provide our patients with high-quality care, ensuring they are able to get back to their daily lives with ease. We strive to make a difference in our patient’s lives by delivering compassionate and exceptional nursing care every day. Consider a career with Interim HealthCare!
Responsibilities and Duties as a Home Care Registered Nurse:
- Work well in a team environment
- Have excellent communication skills
- Assume responsibility of a defined caseload of patients to a developed plan of care
- Handle the physical demands of job duties including, ambulating patients, transferring patients, assisting patients, etc.
- Visiting patients in their home to do an assessment, and provision of nursing treatments flowing the Plan of Care
- Coordinating with Home Health Aides, Therapists, and other Health Care professionals to ensure appropriate care for the patient
- This position requires every third weekend on call
Requirements as a Home Care Registered Nurse:
- RN License in good standing in state of practice
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Reliable Transportation
- TB Test within the last year
- Current licensure in good standing as a Registered Nurse in the state of Michigan
- CPR Certification
- Locally owned and operated
- Free education courses
- flexible assignments
- paid time-off
- Sign-on bonus
- Health coverage
- Dental coverage
- Paid holidays
- Advancement opportunities
- Paid training
- Flexible Assignments to fit your needs
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Health Coverage
- Dental Coverage
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the freedom of a flexible work schedule combined with the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 45 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare® is an equal opportunity employer who does not discriminate against applicants, employees or clients on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other category protected by the law, or patients' decisions regarding advance directives. Each Interim HealthCare office is independently owned and operated. Not all services are available at all offices. ©2015 Interim HealthCare Inc.