Clinical Director - Home Health
If you are an experienced Clinical Supervisor, Clinical Manager, Director of Nursing, Director of Clinical Services, or Patient Care Manager with Home Care experience, then you need to read on...
Clinical Director Opportunity Description
Our client is a well-established Private Duty Home Health organization that does skilled nursing and therapy. They have a current opening for a Clinical Director for their Boston, MA office. A Registered Nurse with Clinical Leadership experience is required. Home Health experience is strongly preferred. PEDS experience is a plus. Local candidates preferred.
An excellent compensation package is being offered to the selected candidate including: very competitive base salary plus healthy incentives, health and dental insurance, generous PTO, retirement plans (401k) and a real opportunity to grow!
Clinical Director Job Requirements
- 3 years of nursing experience as a Registered Nurse.
- Home Health experience preferred. Pediatric / PEDS experience is a plus.
- Excellent understanding of Home Care regulations, Medicaid, and Commercial Insurance payor sources preferred.
- Trach-Vent and IV teaching experience required.
Clinical Director Job Responsibilities
- Oversight of all clinical operations of branch including directly reporting supervisors.
- Ensure compliance with all state / federal regulations.
- Train and educate staff.
- Work collaboratively with Executive Director.