Director of Hospice
If you are an experienced Executive Director, Director of Operations, Branch Manager, Administrator, with Hospice experience, then you need to read on...
Director of Hospice Opportunity Description
Our client is a sizable post-acute healthcare provider with multiple service lines. They have recently added a home health care and hospice offering and they are looking for a Director of Hospice to oversee their growing hospice program. This position is based out of Indianapolis, IN. Hospice/End-of-life leadership experience required. RN preferred.
An excellent compensation package is being offered to the selected candidate including: competitive base salary plus impressive bonus potential, Medical/Dental/Vision, PTO, etc.!
Director of Hospice Job Requirements
- Up-to-date, thorough, and direct experience and knowledge of hospice operations and regulatory environment
- Current Management/Supervisory experience
- Proven record of growing programs
- Bachelor's degree minimum. RN preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Cultivate positive relationships.
Director of Hospice Job Responsibilities
- Manage the day-to-day operations branch
- Ensure compliance with all state / federal regulations.
- Business Development activities
- Leadership of team to include coaching, developing, and mentoring staff
Coaching And Mentoring