JOB SUMMARY / GENERAL DESCRIPTION:
This position is responsible to properly select, stack neatly on pallet, and label product for shipment to customer.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS / PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Other duties may be assigned. A teammate in this position must have the ability to:
*Receives labels from supervisor for selecting purposes and product identification.
*Selects products by using electric pallet jack to transport product.
*Stacks products neatly on wooden pallet. Heavy products on the bottom of the pallet, if more than one order on a pallet must keep orders together and separate.
*Must correctly label product so that label can be seen on the outside of the pallet.
*Responsible to staging full pallets for loading. Must identify each pallet by route number, batch number, and his/her initials. Must keep work area clean by picking up paper, plastic wrappers, scrap wood, and broken pallets
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
A teammate in this position must:
* Have High School Diploma or GED.
* Be 18 years or older.
* Be able to speak, read and understand the English language.
* Be able to successfully pass a physical capabilities test, drug screen and criminal background check.
* The environment encompasses all areas of a Distribution Center; material movement takes place throughout the facility.
* This position requires the teammate to work inside majority of the time.
* This position may require work in hot and cold temperature extremes and exposure to dust, dirt, fumes, noise, potentially harmful chemicals, solvents and components, and working in close to proximity to other teammates.
* Closed-toe shoes must be worn at all times.
McLane offers competitive pay and benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, STD/LTD and 401(k).
Candidates must pass a background check, drug screen and other job requirements.
McLane is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.