Our client is looking for a Jr. SharePoint Administrator to add to their growing team!
This is an opportunity to put your career on the growth fast-track, working for a client committed to using a wide variety of exciting technologies. This is not a developer job.
This SharePoint Admin will include high levels of client interaction in a dynamic work environment.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Collaborate with technical staff to understand and develop resolutions to software problems
- Supports Intranet sites built on SharePoint 2010 - SharePoint 2016
- Manages system security, system patching and upgrades
- Deploy custom developed and third-party SharePoint solution packages
- Configures SharePoint services and settings
- Documents SharePoint configuration and architecture
- Manages site quotas and file size limits
- Reviews and monitoring usage reports
- Manages content databases and creating new ones as required
- Manages the site layout structure and content
- Provides SharePoint support to end users
- Design and develop new SharePoint solutions
- Responsible for production implementation and support activities.
- Prepare and deliver written and oral communications
- Monitor and respond to SharePoint support help tickets
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other related fields
- Experience administering and supporting SharePoint applications built on 2010 – 2016 and O365
- Experience with business process and process re-engineering
- Experience working closely with technical teams
- Experience in administering SharePoint Portals and Servers
- Experience writing technical documentation and providing training
- Knowledge of SDLC process
- Must be a self-starter, who stays abreast of the latest technology, and has a passion for IT and providing a great customer experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and team oriented; transparent and able to work independently.
- Good written and oral communication skills. Documenting the design specs, unit test results etc.
- Forward thinking, independent, creative, self-sufficient and enterprising person who can work with less documentation.
Microsoft Share Point