To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Columbus, IN
- Beacon Hill Staffing Group, LLC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Helpdesk Support Analyst
Beacon Hill Staffing Group, LLC • Columbus, IN
Posted 2 months ago
Our client is looking for a candidate with prior application support experience. Support will be 100% phone/ remote based. Previous experience supporting Java applications and SQL experience will be a plus. Qualified candidates will be responsible for supporting a nation wide rollout of complex marketing applications. If you are ready to work with new cutting edge technology and taking your career to the next level apply today!
* 2+ years experience doing technical support, helpdesk, service desk or phone support
* Net+ certification
* WMI experience
* Must have strong customer service skills and enjoy helping non-technical people solve technical problems
* Must have a high level of patience and be able to handle users when they are upset and not take things personal
* Willingness to provide technical support primarily over the phone or by remoting into user's machines
* Experience supporting Java Applications
* Experience writing SQL queries
* Experience working on projects to roll out new technologies
* Experience with Windows XP and MS Outlook
* Strongly desire someone who has experience with batch scripting such as vb script
* Experience working with SMS or SCCM
* Proven success at closing a high percentage of tickets at the first tier of support/that did not need to be escalated to higher levels of support
* Ability to understand financial transactions or experience supporting applications that transact sales
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries on a contract, direct (permanent), contract-to-direct and project basis. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical and business needs.
Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions, including Project Management and Business Analysis, Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)