Visa status: U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
Tax Terms: W2, 1099
Corp-Corp or 3rd Parties: Yes Technology Solutions Architect Location: Woodlawn, MD Duration: Long Term Education / Experience
Doctorate and 03 years' experience
Masters and 05 years' experience
Bachelors and 07 years' experience Description of Work:
As a Senior Solutions Architect, responsibilities include:
- Develop solutions and technology planning with a heavy focus on loosely-coupled application architectures employing extensive use of API's and microservice architectures, application integration techniques, low-dev/no-dev technology, and robotic process automation
- Clear understanding of on-premise and cloud deployment (AWS and/or MAG) techniques including cross-platform integration
- Provide technology evaluation, process, expertise, leadership, project management and technical services and perform as the technical project lead for technology design and implementation as required.
- Analyze requirements in the development of technology solutions and associated proposals inclusive of platform technologies, applications and infrastructure design, preliminary costs and basis of estimates.
- Analyze requirements, design specifications for functional activities and provide identification/fixes for the problems identified within existing systems design/implementation of new systems, enhancements of the existing systems and participating in analysis, design and new construction of next generation IT systems.
- Engineer complex solutions to meet customer and program business needs. Assesses and analyzes business and technical requirements to determine and define system specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility of network and system security.
- Create new solutions beyond your area of familiarity to leverage market leaders and innovations in a broad range of technologies that bring business value and efficiencies to the customer's services and operations
- Interface with various organizational units of our customer's organization to gather and develop requirements. Be able to communicate clearly in business terms.
- Develop and deliver executive and technical level briefings on technology capabilities and business solutions
- Collaborate with program teams in developing technical standards, work plans and estimates as well as requirement analysis, risk management and technology Life-Cycle plans and documentation.
- Participate on a team responsible for developing and maintaining the business and technical architectures of new and existing business systems.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Data Science or related fields and 7 years of relevant professional experience or Master's degree and 5 years of relevant professional experience or 11 years of relevant professional experience in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in Enterprise Architecture
- Minimum of 3 years' exposure with all of the skills and technical abilities below:
- Cyber Security architecture & engineering principles
- Low-dev "Platform” technology (such as Pega and ServiceNow)
- Orchestration and automation of DevSecOps concepts
- Security design principles, such as network separations, security boundaries and zero trust defense-in-depth capabilities.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience presenting technical concepts through presentations, technical writing, oral and public speaking to audiences of technical and senior level executives
- Must be US Citizen or US Permanent Resident (Green card holder)
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a US Public Trust clearance
- Certifications in Data Science, Python, Java, C# languages, AWS platform development certifications, Enterprise Architecture, Application Architecture and Cyber Security (i.e. CEA, CISSP, SANS GSEC) as well as cloud computing technology and services.
- Thorough understanding a wide range of computing platforms that include low-code development capabilities as well as mainframe and Open Systems operating systems.
- Demonstrated success working individually or as part of a team in a lead position.
- Prior Federal government agency customer experience.
- Systems Design
- Project Management