Kearney & Company provides financial services exclusively to the Federal Government, including auditing, consulting, and technology services. Our commitment to our employees and clients as well as to dedication and trust, critical values to our Firm, have led to Kearney’s recognition as one of the leading accounting firms in the country. Based on our employees’ feedback, we are also consistently rated a Best Place to Work. Employment at Kearney means a flexible, collaborative, and open-minded work environment. We hope it is your “first easy decision.” Learn more at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Travel and Policy Consultant
- Responsible for contributing to work plan development, reaching milestones, and leading specific project tasks
- Analyzing new laws and regulations issued by external stakeholders to determine whether existing agency policies or procedures are impacted
- Leading the creation and updates to existing financial management and travel management policies
- Assist in the preparation of training plans, curriculum and manuals that pertain to travel and conference policies and programs
- Conducting training on travel policies, programs, and initiatives
- Provide guidance and address inquiries related to temporary duty and relocation travel, conferences and training attendance, travel authorizations and travel vouchers, or travel cards
- Self-starter, takes the initiative to deliver quality work products to the client with little direction from supervisor
- Supervise and review work performed by other staff
- Develop people through effectively delegating tasks and providing guidance to staff
- Review draft deliverables prepared by engagement teams and present final results to management
- Assist Partners/Principals and Senior Managers in the creation of proposals, business development, and practice administration
- Utilize technology to share knowledge with team members, develop skills, and continually learn
- Strong customer service skills
- Project management experience
- BA/BS degree from an accredited college/university
- Minimum of 6 years of experience consulting for the Federal Government, or other related experience
- Significant experience reading statutes and regulations and interpreting policy.
- Significant experience in writing policies and procedures.
- Prior experience and familiarity with Federal Travel Regulations.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. interim secret security clearance is required (US citizenship required)
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws
Work location is subject to change based on client requirements.
Kearney & Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law. Click [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Travel and Policy Consultant to learn more.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, regarding accessibility of our website, a modification or adjustment of the job application or interview process due to a disability, please call [ Phone number blocked ] - Click here to apply to Travel and Policy Consultant or email [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Travel and Policy Consultant. Please be advised that this contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of an application.
Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
FMLA is designed to help employees balance their work and family responsibilities by allowing them to take reasonable unpaid leave for certain family and medical reasons. Kearney & Company provides eligible employees with up to 12 weeks of unpaid, job-protected leave per year. Military family leave is available for up to 26 weeks under FMLA. Click [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Travel and Policy Consultant to learn more.
Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The EPPA prohibits most private employers from using lie detector tests either for pre-employment screening or during the course of employment. Kearney & Company adheres all provisions of the EPPA. Click [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Travel and Policy Consultant to learn more.