Business Group Highlights
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions. Responsibilities
Using a holistic approach, designs, develops, evaluates and modifies end-to-end systems and systems-oriented products through their entire life cycle. Generates quantifiable requirements based on customer description, system planning and design, and acquisition logistics. Ensures requirements comply with client requirements and government standards through formal verification methods. Translates high level product development strategies into system requirement specifications and works with other engineering disciplines to develop lower level detailed implementation requirements. Establishes and coordinates development of standards, practices, and procedures as related to the overall product development. Designs interfaces and brings system elements together so they work as a whole. Assesses performance using evaluation criteria and technical performance measures. Customer liaison and support for business development activities and to understand and shape requirements. Participates in system conceptual design and documentation of the design concepts. Translates high level product development strategies into system requirement specifications and works with multi-discipline engineering teams to develop lower level detailed requirements. Participates in design reviews of components (hardware and software) to ensure applicability to the current system and traceability of requirements through compliance verification and validation. Generates system level requirements verification procedures and customer acceptance test procedures. Reviews test plans/procedures and ensures they meet the objectives of the contractual requirements and participates in the testing process to validate requirements.
The Systems Engineer will support the Customer by multitasking effectively in a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities, assisting in the identification and understanding of requirements and dependencies associated with the organization, its projects, and other initiatives.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide reporting and analytics via dashboards in real time
- Communicate effectively between groups and serve as an advisor to other offices
- Program management to include: identifying, developing, decomposing and tracking of requirements
- Design, develop and maintain data warehouse
- High level time management ability, including working independently while meeting established timelines for deliverables and managing competing priorities
- Critical thinker with a strong commitment to customer satisfaction
- Understand the regulations regarding the release of information and the key business areas, customers and stakeholders of the Directorate of Support
- Team player and comfortable interacting with various levels of leadership
- Design, Development, execution and maintenance of Tableau
- Coordinate with client leadership for analytic support, primarily by designing, creating, and deploying Tableau dashboards
- Provide the organization with ad hoc reporting and analysis to support day to day activities
- Automate data feeds and analytics for dashboards to reduce manual updates and to deliver real-time
- Work with group, division level leaders, and SMEs support data manipulation involving data extractions, data matching between multiple systems, transformations, cleansing, and loading. Collaborate with government lead
- Create tailored SharePoint solutions in support of the Group’s mission/strategy
- Design, build, and maintain websites in support of the Group, as required
Required Skills/Minimum Qualifications:
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work independently - self-starter
- Experience developing briefings and presentation to Senior Leaders
- Demonstrated senior-level interpersonal effectiveness, political savvy and communication skills to interact with all levels of the workforce—including developing and presenting program artifacts appropriately tailored to meet the needs of the audience
- Keen attention to detail
- Database analysis experience
- Ability to build/organize storage for large amounts of information
- Outstanding organizational skills
- SharePoint site content administration and/or content manager
- Requires 10 to 12 years with BS/BA or 8 to 10 years with MS/MA or 5 to 7 years with PhD.
- Experience using Joomla and WordPress
- Microsoft BI based dashboards and data warehouse reporting
- Experienced in Adobe Creative Suite
- CA Tableau, Desktop, CA Tableau Server, aCAP, CAP
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector—from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation’s most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to do just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Systems Engineer Technical Specialist - SharePoint Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of the other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).
Attention To Detail
Cascading Style Sheets (Css)