Are you an experienced Utilization Review Nurse (LVN/LPN) looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of a Utilization Review Nurse (LVN/LPN):
- Will be responsible for prior authorizations, for outpatient medical necessity/utilization review and other utilization management activities aimed at providing members with the right care at the right place at the right time
- Provides daily review and evaluation of members that require procedures requiring prior authorizations
- Assesses services for members to ensure optimum outcomes, cost effectiveness and compliance with all state and federal regulations and guidelines
Requirements of a Utilization Review Nurse (LVN/LPN):
Active, unrestricted State Nursing (LVN, LPN) license in good standing
Minimum 1- 2 years of clinical practice
Preferably hospital, UR and/or Case Management Experience
In depth knowledge of Interqual and other references for length of stay and medical necessity determinations.
Hours for this Position:
Monday-Friday; 8:30 am - 5 pm
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Email blocked - click to apply
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Licensed Practical Nurse
Licensed Vocational Nurses