We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Cloud Security Engineer to join our team in Reston, VA to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
The Cloud Security Engineer position is responsible for designing, engineering, and implementing security solutions for IaaS, SaaS, and PaaS offerings in federal environments with a focus on private and public-sector customers requiring proven security models to protect their data.
• Architect solutions to meet Security / Infrastructure and Use Case requirements for Federal Civilian and DOD customers
• Evaluate customer current security posture and report on possible deficiencies
• Implement required changes as a result of changes to federal and state laws and regulations;
• Provide technical support for new and existing cloud initiatives and network and application and storage security systems standard
• Prepares security reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends
• Develop custom, efficient, infrastructure cloud deployment architecture for Azure, AWS and other cloud providers
• Bachelor's degree and 10 years of experience or equivalent
• 4+ years of relevant work experience years of directly related experience or any equivalent combination of education, experience, training and certifications
• Network Application and Database Security hardening background, Network Hardware Configuration, Network Protocols, Networking Standards, Data analysis capabilities
• Implementation of Security tools in a hybrid cloud environment Vulnerability/ Network scanners, Firewalls, Intrusion prevention, Data loss prevention, Assessment tools
• Implementation / compliance with NIST Cybersecurity Standards (800-53, 800-171) & FISMA, PCI-DSS, HIPAA Security Standards
• DISA SCCA security requirements, FedRAMP security requirements
• Packet Brokers , Gigamon , IXIA
• Packet Capture RSA NetWitness, LogRythm , Niksun Extrahop
• Next Gen Firewalls Palo Alto, F5 , Cisco FirePower, Fortinet
• Proxy Servers Symantec BlueCoat , Mcafee Web Gateway
• Open source Tools, sensors Corelight , Zeek/Bro , Open source tool Suricata, IDS engine, open source Moloch packet Capture
• SIEM and UEBA Tools Splunk, RSA Netwitness , logrythm, Exabeam , Securonics, ELK
• Advanced Malware Detection AMD, Advanced Malware Analysis, ForcePoint, Plato Alto Wildfire, Unit42
• Attack Simulation Tools
• IDS/IPS ForeScout
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.
Pci Data Security Standards
Federal Information Security Management Act
Software As A Services
Infrastructure As A Service (Iaa S)