Employer Health Senior Consultant
Are you passionate about helping clients solve complex challenges and supporting them through critical transformations? As a member of our Workforce Transformation practice, you will help our clients realize their best ideas and achieve potent business outcomes by transforming their workforces. We develop strategic solutions in domains as varied as acquisition, rewards, well-being, performance, leadership, diversity, equity, and inclusion, training and more. Join our team to work in an exciting era of continual technological innovation and disruption and help our clients identify solutions and processes that enhance their culture and build a stronger, more agile workforce.
Work you'll do
As an Employer Health Senior Consultant, you will assist in providing strategic and technical employee benefit consulting services to plan sponsors (e.g., employers, municipal governments, and similar employer-sponsored arrangements).
In this role, you will:
* Provide day-to-day "brokerage-style" account service to clients as their primary contact
* Build strong relationships with clients based on excellent service
* Prepare self-insured financial projections
* Conduct employee benefits studies (benchmarking, modeling alternative designs)
* Develop plan designs and employee contribution scenarios
* Manage/conduct RFPs for medical, dental, pharmacy, life, and disability programs
* Review and negotiate premium rate/administrative fee renewals
* Prepare client presentations and reports (generally in PPT)
* Assist in mentoring junior resources on project team
* Conduct other general health & welfare consulting activities, as required
The Workforce Transformation team
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, by helping our clients excel in, Rewards & Well-Being, Leadership & Learning and Workforce Strategies, we empower HR to better support the business and create value. HR organizations now reduce costs and improve operating effectiveness through process improvements, shared services, outsourcing and employee self-service, but that's only part of the story, we also help them to drive the value this delivers and help the business achieve its strategic objectives in performance and growth.
As a Deloitte Consulting Employer Health Strategies Senior Consultant in the Reward & Well-Being practice of Deloitte's Human Capital group, you will perform the following job responsibilities:
* Imagining and transforming the composition and capabilities of the workforce to match the needs of the future of work in this age of technology disruption
* Delivering end-to-end transformations of workforce programs, services, and processes to identify, build and incent to drive success of organizations and their workforces
* Delivering solutions within each workforce domain: Branding & Acquisition; Rewards & Well-being; Performance, Learning & Career Mobility; Leadership & Teaming; Diversity & Inclusion
* Bachelor's degree
* 4+ years of brokerage and/or health/welfare benefits consulting experience
* Underwriting experience
* Strong understanding of health care plan design
* Strong critical thinking and technical skills
* Expert proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
* Ability to travel 20-50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
* Knowledge of other health & welfare benefit plans (e.g., life, disability, dental, etc.)
* Comfort with Total Rewards programs (compensation, retirement, etc.)
* Master's degree or CEBS is a plus but not required
Possible locations: Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Dallas, Detroit, Gilbert, Houston, Indianapolis, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Mclean, Mechanicsburg, Miami, Minneapolis, Morristown, Nashville, New York, Orange County, Orlando, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Rosslyn, Sacramento, San Diego, San Jose, Seattle, St. Louis, Tallahassee, Tampa
For more information about Human Capital, visit our landing page at: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Employer Health Senior Consultant
#HC23 #HCWT23 #LI-BS6
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 111155
- Agile Methodology
- Coaching And Mentoring