IAA, Inc. is seeking a Remarketing Manager to join our team. This role will support our partner site at their location in Carrolton, Texas.
IAA, Inc., certified as a Great Place to Work®, is a leading global marketplace connecting vehicle buyers and sellers. Leveraging leading-edge technology and focusing on innovation, IAA's unique multichannel platform processes more than 2.5 million vehicles annually. Headquartered in Westchester, IL, IAA has over 4,500 talented employees and over 200 facilities throughout the US, Canada, and the United Kingdom.
Salary $80,000 plus depending on experience
* Directly responsible for the day-to-day operations and overall performance for IAA's Partner Remarketing Division and directly responsible for a team of 4-7 Remarketing Representatives. Perform hiring, training, progressive discipline, and termination activities
* Monitor national customer inventory and work with the Remarketing staff to determine resolutions or plans to address areas that are out of compliance and identity improvements to reduce inventory cycle times.
* Develop solutions: "sells", but also develops strategic solutions, creating true added value. Oversees daily pre-sale reviews and works closely with the IAA Branches to ensure vehicle attributes are updated to maximize vehicle value and update floors to reflect trending values
* Manage team responsible for closing deals to sell vehicles on time and for the best pricing possible Responsible for various aspects of their assigned department, including generation and monitoring of reports, evaluation, and reaction to reporting data, and scheduling and conducting required meetings
* Managing vendor relationships, for example, assignment, key, and mechanic vendor
* Use and understanding of IAA's CSAToday™, business intelligence systems, and customer relationship management systems
* Develop strategic remarketing processes and relationships. Travel for face-to-face contact with IAA locations. Interactions may include operational performance reviews, issue resolution, and Branch Training and stay informed of market conditions and customer needs
* Responds quickly and thoroughly to escalated issues, for example, claims and losses
* Works with sales team members to stay informed of market conditions and customer needs. This includes Support IAA Sales Team, IAA's Partner Account Management Team and IAA's Partner Asset Recovery and Remarketing executive team
* Monitor numerous information sources for changes to titling and vehicle repossession laws and implement appropriate business process changes to accommodate. Reviews auction results and decisions made to ensure maximization of KPI's
* Maintains an awareness of markets, trends, and opportunities
* Performs proficiently using MS Office Products: Word, Teams, Office 365, Excel skills required
* Develop and plan through proactive employee assessment an engaged workforce through proactive employee assessment
* Other duties as required as needed
* Bachelor's Degree in business or related field, and 3-5 years of supervisory role preferred, OR proven experience demonstrating:
* Ability to review and interpret key performance indicators
* Ability to establish and manage to operational performance goals
* Ability to identify and resolve operational roadblocks
* Ability to anticipate short term and long-term problems and implement solutions
* Ability to be flexible and adaptable to change
* Ability to influence employee satisfaction
* Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
* Strong organization and time management skills
* Working knowledge and understanding auto auction operations
* General understanding of vehicle repossession title processing
* Proficiency with Microsoft productivity tools (Excel, 365, Word, PowerPoint, Teams, Visio)
* Personal attributes: Commitment / Dependability, Even Temperament, Integrity, Attention to Detail, Problem Solving
* Talented negotiator and manage to make deals that are not only profitable but a great experience for both negotiating parties
* 30% travel requirements
* Desire to participate in training and consulting team members in the deployment and usage of new processes and applications is a plus
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a benefits package including health insurance, 401K, STD/LTD, Life Insurance/AD&D, paid holidays, and vacations..
IAA is dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of race, creed, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship status, or marital status. IAA is a drug-free workplace. EEOE
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform necessary job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
- Attention To Detail
- Business Intelligence
- Business Processes
- Business Relationship Management