The Manager of Salesforce Engineering will play a crucial role in continuing to drive innovation for the organization. The ideal candidate will be able to act as an individual contributor as well as a people manager.
This position will collaborate with other IT product development leaders and business stakeholders to develop a technology roadmap, deliver against said roadmap, manage resources, recruit, mentor, coach and grow staff, and contribute to the overall technology strategy for the enterprise.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all-inclusive.
- Collaborate with Business Owners and Product Manager to prioritize, design, and development of technical solutions to the business requirements.
- Manage and drive development efforts to ensure compliance with business requirements, go-live dates, scalability, and security
- Lead a highly skilled, geo-graphically distributed Salesforce engineering team to define and implement technical solutions that help users perform their work effectively using Salesforce.
- Provide technical leadership, driving best engineering practices to initiate, plan, and execute large-scale, cross-functional, and critical development efforts.
- Coach, mentor and grow your team towards career goals and towards increasingly high standards of engineering and operational excellence.
- Engage and align top talent through strong recruitment, mentoring, hands-on architectural leadership and career management.
- Maintain and improve the functionality of existing applications.
- The Manager of Salesforce Engineering will champion and contribute improvements of ongoing standard software development processes, team infrastructure, and methodology in collaboration with other Principal and Senior Staff Software Engineers.
- Critical thinker and inspires team to continuously improve the quality of engineering practices such as coding, testing. Ensure the team regularly delivers pragmatic solutions that drive towards a long-term architectural strategy.
- Work with peers, product stakeholders and other engineering team members to deliver enterprise solutions within budgeted time and cost.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
Education, licenses, certifications, and experience required to fulfill the essential duties, include computer skills as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, preferred
- 8+ years of experience in software development, preferably with a combination of big and small company environments is required
- 7+ years of experience with Salesforce platform with hands on development and design experience is required
- 3+ years of experience managing a team of developers, administrators, and testers in delivering software development projects is required
- Experience working as a solution architect preferred, completing proof of concepts.
- Experience working as Salesforce administrator is must
- Experience writing Apex classes, triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Lightning Web Components, etc.
- Well versed with object-oriented design and development
- Experience implementing design pattern to develop scalable, reliable technical solution.
- Must have experience implementing CI/CD with tools such as bitbucket, Azure pipelines, Jenkins, etc., is must
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Knowledge of HIPAA, and healthcare data security practices
- Communicate effectively with all end users; internal or external.
Salary Range - $140,000 - $160,000
Coaching And Mentoring