$55000.00 to $65000.00 yearlySTAFF ACCOUNTANT - Innovative Healthcare Company
If you're looking for full-time work, this terrific company is seeking a Staff Accountant.
You'll be interested in this position if strong compensation, excellent benefits, and career advancement are priorities for you. If you're looking for work as a Staff Accountant, you'll be interested in Robert Half Finance's opportunity for ambitious and detail-oriented candidates to join a thriving, fast-paced company that recognizes talent and effort. This company, based in the Atlanta, Georgia area, offers a challenging and multi-faceted opportunity where effort is rewarded. Candidates with the ability to to prepare journal entries, monthly and year-end closings, bank reconciliation, fixed asset maintenance, and general ledger reconciliation and be responsible for many aspects of internal reporting during the monthly close will be preferred. If you want to participate in compliance, interact with our external auditors for quarterly reviews and annual audits, and review schedules reporting processes, this role might be right for you. To be preferred for this position, you will need to have a complex understanding Financial Statements, Cash Flow projections, and Budgets.What you get to do every single day:
- Assemble journal entries and thorough account reconciliations that include, but are not limited to, cash, prepaid expenses, and payroll
- Periodically maintain and reconcile journal entries
- Prepare analyses for monthly balance sheets and income statements for management to report on
- Manage schedules for capital lease and monthly payments
- Implement, maintain, and adhere to internal controls and accounting procedures ensuring compliance with GAAP
- Become well-versed in month end balance sheet account reconciliations
- Prepare monthly financial close workbooks to support the month end, quarter end and year end closing process
- Partake in various department-wide initiatives
- Perform the month end close and produce journal entries under minimal supervision
- Organize and review a variety of financial data, reporting it in a way that is useful and understandable
- Oversee depreciation, fixed asset ledgers, and reconciliation
- Upon request, take part in special projects and impromptu reporting
- Intercompany billings, transactions, and reconciliation
- Ability to work within spreadsheets and databases
- Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines
- Comprehensive knowledge of month end closings
- NetSuite experience
- General ledger experience preferred
- Deep understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Efficient in ERP systems
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to retain complex work directions
- Fully formed organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Seizes opportunities to produce results without direct supervision
- Competent with spreadsheets and databases
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic and constantly changing company environment
- High attention to detail
- Recent and relevant accounting experience
- BA/BS or equivalent in Accounting, Finance or Economics
If you are interested and possess the necessary qualifications, please submit your formal and confidential resume to Kristen.Stough@RobertHalf.com
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.