Project Manager/Sr. ConsultantCompensation:
$66.50 to $77.00 hourly
We are currently seeking a Senior Project Manager to join an existing team working onsite with local client. This long-term temporary employment opportunity is based in the Oklahoma City, Oklahoma area. If you want to manage key projects as part of our client's strategic business plan, you could be the Senior Project Manager they're looking for! If you can ensure that changes are delivered to the expectations of stakeholders, you'll become a key member of the team and do well in this position. You will also be responsible for managing projects to successful completion, ensuring that projects deliver on time, on budget, and in accordance with standards and guidelines over the entire project. Act now and submit an application today!
- Jointly acts with Product Owner/Product Manager to warrant that the product vision and high-level business objectives are definite and viable
- Closely cooperating and communicates with stakeholders,technical team members, developers, and designers
- Assist the team focus on the on-time delivery of agreed products
- Supports to manage, classify, and identify risk for functional improvement requests
- Closely cooperating with the Product Owner/Product Manager, QA Manager, Business Analyst, and Product Specialist
- Accumulates briefing from business analysts, technical leads, and QA leads into plans
- Sets forth the RACI matrix for projects in a product line
- Comes together with the Product Owner/Product Manager to turn the product roadmap into executable projects
- Coordinates and directs the sprint planning and grooming meetings and marks ticket assignments
- Indicates project with reliable ticket workflows and boards
- Determines and schedules projects - as per the Project Roadmap defined by the Business Owner
- Facilitates the daily stand-ups, ensuring they are timely, focused and brief
- Get involved to facilitate creation and maintenance of the Project Roadmap with the Product Owner/Product Manager
- Assigns schedules and milestones with inputs from all other teams assigned to that product, manages project scope and timelines
- Applies as Scrum Master for the developers on the team - ensuring the team is working effectively, leading scrum ceremonies, and clearing obstacles
- Supplies detailed reporting to management on risk assessments, milestone completion, and project status
- Be instrumental in managing dependencies among cross-product teams
- Heads project planning
- Conducts deployment scheduling in coordination with Dev Ops, Product Owner, and tech lead
- See to it that the functional requirements are achievable, tracked, and met
- Candidates who are flexible and focused will be preferred
- Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines
- Project management knowledge, along with strong operation and project management skills
- Candidates with experience working with e-learning and blended learning programs will be the best fit for this position
- Critical thinking, problem solving, ability to work independently
- Be able to adapt and thrive in constantly changing environments
- This position requires proficiency using commonly accepted scheduling and project management tools
- Capable of working independently with minimal oversight
- You'll do well at this position if you are familiar and comfortable with IT project management methodologies
- It is preferred for applicants to have a Project Management (PMP) certification
- Software development life cycles experience
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant Project Management experience
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to understand and communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical colleagues
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at Phone number blocked - click to apply to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.
Scrum (Software Development)