To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cherry Hill, NJ
- Amplifon USA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Sales Representative-Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Miracle Ear • Cherry Hill, NJ
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Sales Representative Trainee-Miracle-Ear
An estimated 36 million Americans are hearing-impaired, and that number will continue to grow as the population ages. Miracle-Ear® feels this number is far too high, so we're looking to train the next generation of Hearing Care Professionals to overcome this rewarding challenge.
Miracle-Ear needs self-motivated professionals who can develop enriching relationships with our customers. Our customers need someone who cares about helping others and wants to make a positive impact on the world.
People always need healthcare; no matter the time of year or economic conditions someone will need you, and that's a great foundation for your new career. Miracle-Ear is looking for driven individuals in the Cherry Hill New Jersey Market Area.
In this role, you can expect:
- Competitive Salary + Commission + Benefits +Paid Training/Certification
- Fully equipped professional office with experienced support staff and existing client base
- Limited Saturday's, NO Sundays, and Paid Holidays off
- Medical Benefits, Vacation plan, & 401(k)
You do not need Hearing Health Care industry experience for this position; We will train the right person! What Our Sales Professionals Do Every Day:
- Utilizes knowledge and sales experience to easily recognize sales opportunities.
- Thrives working in a fast-paced, sales culture
- Creative thinker in prospecting and innovatively networking with prospects and existing customers.
- Patient care is our outmost concern. A passion to provide extraordinary levels of customer service.
- You have the ability to create the best journey for the patient regarding the way they will hear with hearing aids. We do this through detailed explanations and counseling.
- Demonstrate a strong Drive to meet sales goals with the ability to apply soft selling skills in order to sell a big ticket item - typically a one shot close opportunity.
- Can display strong technical skills. Audiometric equipment is used to administer the hearing tests and computers are used to program hearing aids.
- Driven, achievement-orientated sales professional with a consultative approach and the ability to positively connect with a wide variety of customers.
- Capabilities to problem solve and work independently when necessary. Strong communication and sales abilities are preferred.
- You have a keen ability to interact professionally with patients and team members is mandatory.
What Our Successful Sales Pros have in common:
- Pride in going above and beyond for our customers every day
- Competitive and driven to exceed individual and team goals
- Exceptional selling skills
- Creative thinker in prospecting and innovatively networking with prospects and existing customers
- Highly organized and resourceful problem solvers
*Building relationships today creates customers for life, so a passion for customer service will go far. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation. You'll make a positive impact on people every day which in itself, is a great reward.
Discover the sales culture at Miracle-Ear by viewing this video:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.