ADP is hiring an Advisor Service Manager III
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment?
- Do you naturally build strong relationships with your clients?
- Are you skilled in business growth and driving client loyalty?
- Are you ready to join a company offering advancement opportunities throughout your career journey?
Well, this may be the role for you. Ready to make your mark?
In this role you will be supporting both prospective advisors as well as high volume 401(k) centric advisors aligned to top broker dealer relationships across the industry. You will answer day-to-day inquiries while also proactively reviewing their overall book of business with ADP. Your concentration will be on delivering an optimal service experience, recommending value add features and upgrades, and ensuring we are positioned ahead of the competition. You will be partnered directly with our Sales Force and Retirement Channel Managers to promote growth of the advisor's ADP book of business, including all ADP HCM products and services. You will ensure there are no obstacles for the advisor or our mutual clients that would prevent a growing and thriving relationship with us.
The nature of what you do every day will be engaging in a consultative relationship with both advisors and clients. The questions you receive will vary, as will the solutions you provide based on each company's demographic and their unique plan document. There will be no shortage of new questions, which will keep things interesting. Our top-ranked training and mentoring program will set you up for success in just a few short weeks!
To thrive in this role, you have a way with advisors and clients that builds rapport, establishes trust, and shines with professionalism. Over the phone and in writing, your communication style is clear, easy to understand, and take action on. As a result, your advisor and client satisfaction scores make you proud. Pace should not scare you. Don't worry, we also have a healthy dose of fun. Not only can you find a career here but friendships that last in a company that values inclusion.
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in human resources technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, human resources, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. We've received recognition as a global Best Places to Work and a recipient of many prestigious awards for diversity, equity, and inclusion, including a DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. As part of our deep DEI commitment, our CEO has joined the OneTen coalition to create one million jobs for Black Americans within ten years. Learn more about DEI at ADP on our YouTube channel: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Advisor Service Mgr III
Ready to #MakeYourMark? Apply now!
To learn more about Client Services at ADP, watch here: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Advisor Service Mgr III
What you'll do: Responsibilities
What you can expect on a typical day:
- Provide Relationship Management support by proactively initiating conversations with advisors related to participant education and plan design across their book of business. You will actively look at plan review criteria to discuss opportunities to increase client retention and loyalty.
- Research and resolve inquiries involving advisor compensation, broker dealer or firm level changes, investment fund changes and reporting, payroll, money movement, and Department of Labor compliance testing. You will assist advisors and clients with their annual audits and Form 5500 tax filings as well as look for trends in case activity and communicate appropriately to mitigate risk.
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE: Requirements
- 3-5 years of Client Service and/or Finance/Banking experience.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- You are comfortable taking the lead on conference calls and have an executive presence.
A bachelor's degree is preferred but not required. What's more important is having the skills and experience to do the job. Other acceptable experiences could include:
- Experience noted above, OR
- Military experience where skills including teamwork, adaptability, organization, and follow-through will help you build team and client relationships, identify solutions, and achieve success.
Bonus points for these: Preferred Qualifications
- ASPPA Qualified 401(k) Administrator (QKA) Credential
- 3-5 years of experience working with Financial Advisors and/or Broker Dealer Firms
- 3-5 years of successful experience as a Client Service Manager or equivalent in DC plan administration experience.
YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Be yourself in a culture that values equity, inclusion, and belonging and creates a safe space for diverse perspectives and insights.
- Belong by joining one of nine Business Resource Groups where you can connect globally with networks and allies who share common interests and experiences.
- Grow your career in an agile, dynamic environment with plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Continuously learn through ongoing training, development, and mentorship opportunities.
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits start on Day 1 because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Focus on your mental health and well-being. We're here to provide exceptional service to our clients, and none of that happens without each of us taking care of ourselves and being there for one another.
- Join a company committed to giving back and generating a lasting, positive impactupon the communities in which we work and live.
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company-paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Advisor Service Mgr III to learn more about ADP's culture and our full set of values.
Explore our COVID-19 page [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Advisor Service Mgr III to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click Click here to apply to Advisor Service Mgr III to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.
- Banking Services
- Business Relationship Management