Overview American Communications Solutions and By Light Professional IT Services, together as Full Spectrum Operations (FSO) are hiring dedicated and talented IT professionals under the Eastern Western Operational Communications Services (EWOCS) contract
EWOCS provides reliable high-quality communications and innovative IT solutions for the Guardians, Airmen, and Government agencies assigned to Patrick Space Force Base, Cape Canaveral Space Force Station, and Vandenberg Air Force Base
Be a part of the team that delivers excellence in national missile defense, human space flight, space launch, and combat rescue! #rhsp Responsibilities
• The Customer Service Engineer Associate instructs customers in equipment operation; provides technical assistance; checks equipment remotely for malfunctions.
* Performs a variety of maintenance and technical support on products such as equipment, integrated systems and subsystems, and software over the phone.
* Analyzes and evaluates products and related performance.
* Troubleshoots and diagnoses malfunctions to eliminate problem in minimum time.
* Installs, upgrades and removes products ensuring coordinative engineering field change.
* Completes system programming and optimization as part of the installation process.
* Performs routine system maintenance and analysis functions, including hardware configurations and adding, removing and replacing equipment components.
* Provides on-site end-user training on system operation, maintenance and limited troubleshooting.
* Maintains effective customer communications and relations.
* Under general supervision the Customer Service Engineer Associate shall:
* Works on assignments that are semi-routine in nature but recognizes the need for occasional deviation from accepted practices.
* Work is checked since errors may cause delay or expense.
* May assist and train less experienced personnel
• High School plus advanced training, and 3 - 4 yrs
* Must have a current DISA IAT level II baseline certification (CompTIA Security+ CE or equivalent) Preferred Experience/Qualifications
• Familiar with Air Force BMC Remedy trouble ticket system, Cyberspace Infrastructure Planning System (CIPS), and Integrated Data Maintenance System (IMDS)
* Course Completion certification for Microsoft Windows 10 Special Requirements/Security Clearance
• Active DoD Secret Clearance
- Comp Tia Security+
- Customer Service
- Infrastructure Management
- Issue Tracking Systems
- Microsoft Windows