To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1309 8th Avenue
Menominee, MI 49858
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Branch Manager of Medical Device Operations
Rotech Healthcare Inc • Menominee, MI
Posted 16 days ago
Join the Leader in the Home Healthcare Industry and Let us be Your Road to Success!!
Rotech Healthcare Inc. is a national leader in providing Respiratory and Sleep Apnea treatment as well as home medical equipment. Each and every day, thousands of employees in the Rotech family of hometown companies contribute to delivering outstanding customer service and the very best in quality patient care through hundreds of locations across 48 states. Additional information can be found at www.rotech.com.
Why work for Rotech? If we take a look at all the ways employees benefit from working at Rotech, we have a philosophy we like to call: “The Rotech Difference.”
What's the Rotech Difference? It's made up of all the benefits, services and offerings available to Rotech Employees. It is the employee-based strategies that make our company an employer of choice in the healthcare industry. As a member of the Rotech Healthcare Team, employees can take advantage of many great opportunities as part of their career path.JOB INFORMATION
We are seeking a dedicated Location Manager of Medical Device Operations to join our Rotech team. In this position you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of company operations. This person will exercise management principles to ensure profitability, control assets and communicate company philosophy and objectives to the staff and community.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Accountable for the financial and operational performance of the location
- Adheres to and implements all company policies and procedures, including but not limited to clinical programs
- Assures competencies are completed prior to staff doing tasks independently where required per policy
- Assures monthly update of active referral account reports and semi-annual update of market analysis reports
- Manages billing: ensures that all required documentation including, but not limited to certificates of medical necessity, and assignment of benefits required for reimbursement are procured in a timely and efficient manner
- Communicates company policies and announcements on a timely basis to location employees
- Develops a customer service team including, but not limited to customer service representatives, patient service technicians, respiratory clinicians and other staff whose goal is to enhance customer service
- Develops and maintains working knowledge of current Medicare, Medicaid, insurance regulations, and FDA/DOT and JCAHO guidelines
- Develops and maintains working knowledge of current products and services offered by the company and all applicable governmental regulations
- Fulfill duties and responsibilities of other location personnel during their scheduled and unscheduled time off
- Interviews and hires staff as needed as approved by senior management with emphasis on recruiting best-qualified candidates
- Maintains a high level of satisfaction with patients, referral sources and location employees
- Maintains a professional and clean working environment
- Maintains and updates all manuals necessary for company operations and establishes processes to evaluate location’s compliance with applicable policies and procedures
- Manages inventory to ensure levels are met and company assets are monitored and controlled
- Monitors and acts on the company’s growth plan in order to achieve or exceed the location’s budgeted goals
- Runs morning meetings systematically and reviews action items from meetings on a regular basis
- Takes appropriate action to ensure that the location complies with applicable laws and regulations
- Works with clinical staff to develop and maintain clinical programs (e.g. Gold Care program)
- Works with sales representatives to develop and maintain key referral sources
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Ensures that all employees are building relationships with patients and referral sources
- Keeps supervisors abreast of important location issues or concerns
- Makes sure all employees adhere to the guidelines established on the ‘Rotech Way’
- Makes sure location personnel receives and completes necessary training to perform assigned duties
- May supervise the following positions - Customer Service Reps, Drivers, Warehouse personnel, Respiratory Clinicians, Sales Reps and other location personnel
Employment is contingent on
- Background investigation (company-wide)
- Drug screen (when applicable for the position)
- Valid driver’s license in state of residence with a clean driving record (when applicable for the position)
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience in DME/HME, home health industry or business
- One to three years’ of supervisory experience and experience in the home health industry
- FL applicants must have two years’ experience in business management or a college degree in business or a healthcare related field
- NC applicants must have a Bachelor's degree in health science, business administration or a related field and has at least one or more years’ of documented supervisory or management experience in home care or related health programs
- WY applicants must have a minimum of two years’ of full-time managerial or supervisory experience in a pharmacy or wholesale distributor
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Effectively communicate in English; both oral and written, with physicians, location employees and patients to ensure questions and concerns are processed in a timely manner
- Helpful, knowledgeable and polite while maintaining a positive attitude
- Interpret a variety of instructions in a variety of communication mediums
- Knowledge of Durable Medical Equipment (DME) or Home Medical Equipment (HME)
- Knowledge of insurance policies and requirements
- Knowledge of medical billing practices and of billing reimbursement
- Maintain confidentiality and practice discretion and caution when handling sensitive information
- Mechanical aptitude with ability to learn
- Multi-task along with attention to detail
- Self-motivation, organized, plan and delegate, time-management and deductive problem solving skills
- Strong leadership abilities
- Understanding of accounting and business management
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Requires sitting, walking, standing, talking or listening
- Requires close vision to small print on computer and or paperwork
- At times
- May be required to use a personal vehicle for business activities with reimbursement according to Rotech’s policy
- Requires contact with patients and equipment with potential exposure to contagious pathogens
- Requires driving a company vehicle for the majority of the workday
- Requires lifting and transporting of patient equipment and or move full & empty cylinders
- Requires the ability to load, push, pull and lift oxygen concentrators, oxygen tanks, portable oxygen units, positive airway pressure devices, wheelchairs, power wheelchairs, scooters, hospital bed parts, walkers, commodes and other home medical equipment and supplies in and out of location, warehouse, company vehicle, patient residence and/or delivery address
- Some travel via automobile required to patient’s homes, referral sources and meetings
Machines, Equipment and Technical Abilities
- Email transmission and communication
- Internet navigation and research
- Microsoft applications including but not limited to Word, Excel, Power-Point, Publisher, Access, etc.
- Office equipment; fax machine, copier, printer, phone and computer
- Understanding use of all applicable home medical equipment and supplies
- Office warehouse and field environment
- Travel via automobile
- Career Path and Management Opportunities
- Employee Discounts, Referral Bonus, Recognition Program and Employee Service Program
- Cell Phone reimbursement (when applicable for the position)
- Mileage reimbursement (when applicable for the position)
- Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision plans
- Flexible Spending Account and Health Savings Account
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
Make the right move, create your job profile and apply today!!
This process will take approximately 2-5 minutes to complete. The hiring manager will review your resume and contact you if your qualifications match our needs. We appreciate your interest in Rotech Healthcare Inc.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities
Rotech Healthcare Inc. recruits, employs, trains, promotes, transfers, separates from employment and compensates employees without regard to membership in, association with, or perception of race, color, age, gender, gender identity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or any other personal characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in each locality where Rotech has employees.