- Adhere to company safety policy and procedures
- Machine production operation on Millers, Lathes, Drill Presses, Bridgeports, Saw Cutters, and other manufacturing machine equipment
- Operate and provide support on all metal working and processing machinery (i.e. Kanban Processes, quality control and inspecting machined parts)
- Manufacture machine Copper Alloys, Steels, and Plastics
- Operate Fanuc and OSP family Controllers
- Check, adjust and manage lube oil and water-soluble coolant machine tanks
- Clean out machine of material and manage chips collection and distribution to chip spinning cell
- Support the operation of the equipment tooling sequencing and basic understand production, including lights out operation
- Operate from issued blueprints, verbal and written work instructions to produce qualified parts
- Maintain product quality and quantities hourly. As required, product must be checked with prescribed inspection sample sets with various inspection measurement instruments
- Work from schedules, Kanban signals, and work orders
- Material handling - as needed, move material from one area to another with the use of material handling equipment (such as wheeled-carts, pallet jacks or 2-wheel hand trucks)
- Maintain machinist maintenance of machine
- Perform transactions i.e. post incoming/outgoing material of all make parts each day
- Maintain clean cell area, practice 5S principles. Maintains safe and clean work environment by complying with safety procedures
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as necessary
Pay Rate for this position is $25-$28/hr
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent, Vocational Technical experience preferred
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Show a willingness to learn equipment and process
- CNC Knowledge is not required but a plus to have
- Required to perform machine cell labor with heavy lifting of up to 35 pounds is necessary
- Demonstrate dependability through good judgment and be able to work well with a wide range of people as a team, in varied cell environments
- Passing Grade on the Basic Math, Comprehensive English and Mechanical Aptitude Tests
See the next step in your career
$25.00 - $28.00 / hour
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: US_EN_99_025360_568871
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
View the full profile
The global leader in workforce solutions.
We have more than 50 years' experience in the staffing game. In that time, we've merged, acquired and grown our way to becoming the global staffing leader. The name "Adecco" itself actually came about back in 1996 when two of the world's top staffing firms, Adia and Ecco, merged. And while we appreciate our history, we're much more focused on the future-ours and yours.
We’re more than just a place to work.
Why be the world’s leading provider of recruiting and career service solutions if you can’t also make that world a better place to live and work? We pride ourselves on a culture that is welcoming and inclusive in the workplace but also engaged with the communities we serve.
If you’re looking for new job opportunities, Adecco gives you access to more jobs at more companies than any other staffing solutions company. And the resources you need to realize your career goals. Adecco is the workforce solutions leader in North America, with a comprehensive service offering that includes temporary and contract staffing, permanent staffing/direct hire, outplacement and career services, recruitment process outsourcing, training and consulting. Adecco specializes in the following industries:
• Office, Clerical & Administrative
• Industrial & Manufacturing
• Finance & Accounting
• Creative & Marketing
• Human Resources
• Call Center & Customer Service
• Engineering & Technology
• Medical & Science
• Retail & Sales
When you’re ready to find out what we can do for you, stop by one of our 400+ branches in the U.S., or visit adeccousa.com today. Adecco will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.