A Systems Analyst job in St. Louis, MO is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for analyzing and solving problems, testing and implement solutions, and provide support. To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelor"'s degree in Computer Science or related field, and two years of experience in application development. This is a very visible, direct hire opportunity with a growing company and has excellent upward mobility.
Systems Analyst Job duties:
* Administer users on the ERP/MRP systems, including new users, security, menus, etc.
* Monitor and assign IT helpdesk tickets to personnel.
* Perform simple software maintenance tasks on supported systems and applications.
* Testing and debugging of systems or software to eliminate errors.
* Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related field and two years of experience.
* Experience with Python programming, web and database application development is preferred, but no required.
If you are interested in this Systems Analyst job in St. Louis, MO, please apply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services�from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Write Technical Specification
Maintain Enterprise Application
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)