You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Billing Specialist - Hybrid/Multiple Locations
Akerman LLP, a top 100 U.S. law firm serving clients across the Americas, is seeking a Billing Specialist to join the firm’s Financial Services Department. Akerman has adopted a hybrid workplace environment, and this position can be based in any of our U.S. offices.
The Billing Specialist will coordinate and administer all facets of client account analysis and billing.
- Process invoices utilizing internal Paperless Proforma application and Elite Enterprise/3E.
- Set up and maintain electronically billed client matter information in various systems, including 3E, eBillingHub, and e-billing vendor websites.
- Experience with Elite 3E/Enterprise strongly preferred.
- Ensure that invoices are submitted in a timely fashion and that all reductions or rejections to invoices are also addressed timely.
- Experience with electronic third party billing applications is required, as well as the ability to understand complex billing guidelines, analyze and track e-bills that require appeals due to deductions and specialty legal or insurance billing.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel along with experience in the use of legal billing software applications.
- A minimum of five (5) years' legal billing experience in a law firm setting environment is strongly preferred.
- Candidates must have excellent interpersonal skills, ability to prioritize, work efficiently under pressure, process high volume billing and handle challenges in a professional manner.
- Applicant must have the ability and willingness to work extended hours when necessary to meet client and firm deadlines.
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package. Please submit your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements. EOE
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Interpersonal Skills
- Microsoft Excel
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: g7o5wqg
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.