To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tempe, AZ
- Phone: 602-955-7750
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Support Specialist
Volt • Tempe, AZ
Posted 1 month ago
Do you want a career in technical support? Do you like challenges? Do you like helping others?
Volt Workforce Solutions is in search of customer support for an exciting Tempe company.
This position is a customer service position for the technically inclined. We are looking for solid work tenure, customer service experience and technical ability to troubleshoot basic technology with customers.
This is a great opportunity to be trained in technical support and grow in a higher position. The company offers training to Tier I and Tier II positions and encourage advancement.
Please read the following requirements, and apply today!
- Communicate with customers through phone and e-mail to help with troubleshooting a movie streaming device. This includes audio visual, and network related issues.
- Experience with customer care through phone or email.
- Solid work tenure, this company is looking for long-term, this is not a contract position.
- Ability to learn quickly and technically inclined.
- Love to help people.
- Experience in audio visual, HDMI or home sound systems a plus, but not required.
Perks of the position:
- Begin entry level and work toward Tier I and Tier II certifications. All new hires are expected to complete Tier I and Tier II certifications 6 months into the position.
- $500 hiring bonus after completion of 90 days with the company!
- Take your customer service experience to another level!
Location: Tempe, AZ -- Near University and 52nd St.
Schedule: Start May 21st, shifts from noon-9pm including some weekend days
Pay: starting pay: $11.50 ***increase to $12 with Tier I certification, and increase to $12.50 upon Tier II certification. Additionally, good attendance and standing in the Performance program would include another $1.50 raise. ***BONUS: $500 bonus paid out to you once you have completed the first 90-days OR once converted (whichever comes first).
There are limited positions and we are interviewing NOW!
To apply review the requirements, and send us an updated resume. A recruiter will call you.
Volt Workforce Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.