$35000.00 to $45000.00 yearly
Robert Half Direct has an excellent career opportunity for a Sales Assistant at a leading manufacturing company. Are you a self-starter who loves handling multiple projects at once with a positive outlook? Then we have a position for you!
Key Responsibilities include but not limited to:
* Working with the sales manager to define and develop territory to increase new and existing sales
* Developing lead lists for sales manager to call on
* New Customer orientation for each new client – welcoming new client (review client's profile)
* Setting up new clients in the corporate database
* Managing designated existing accounts
* Issue new quotes to clients and follow up on existing quotes
* Maintaining fast quote turnaround time and follow up
* Providing back-up for outside sales Managers when out of office
* Documenting sales activity and preparing sales report for management
* Monitoring/calling on leads
* Supporting marketing campaigns by proactively prospecting
* Performing client research, prospecting (including cold calling, warm calling and emailing prospective clients) and networking
* Maintaining sales database
* Support Order Entry / Inside sales personnel with incoming orders
* Performing other work as required (i.e. trade show set up assistance)
* Highschool Diploma or GED and 4+ years of related experience, or the equivalent in terms of education; experience and/or training
* Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
* Excellent attention to detail
* Proficient on using Microsoft Office
* Knowledge of Navision system is a plus
* Must be customer focused and quality driven
* Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment with shifting priorities
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sales Assistant.
Attention To Detail