Lennox International (LII) is a leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets.Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Our position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value and comfort for our customers. We are proud to have instilled a shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
National Account Services (NAS), wholly owned by Lennox International, a 100+ year old company and a world leader in the Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) industry. NAS is a major, national player in the Commercial Heating Ventilating and Air Conditioning (HVAC) maintenance and service industry.
We have 80+ offices throughout the continental United States and are still growing and expanding. In the next 5 years we will double the number of Branch Offices and significantly increase annual revenue. In order to do that we need good people like you, who want to grow and learn. We consistently offer the best of both to all of our employees. We are an equal opportunity employer (EEOC).
- Competitive Pay
- Company vehicle, phone, and uniforms provided
- Ongoing Training and Development
- Medical, Dental, Disability & Insurance coverage, + 401k Plan Match
- Company paid vacation, personal days & holidays
- Referral and rewards program
Under limited supervision, supports regional operations through onsite training, quality inspections and technical support. Requires 80-100% travel. The position combines technical and leadership skills to accomplish objectives.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Solve technical problems beyond normal operations capabilities. Initiate, analyze, recommend and communicate HVAC facility solutions to customers and support staff.
- Inspect and oversee workmanship of NAS technicians and serve as Quality Assurance Liaison for LNAS and its customers
- Train NAS Technicians to ensure all LNAS overall Quality and Safety process and NAS procedures are in place and followed
- Provide applicable PM and Top 20 repairs training onsite to technicians and field operations for a greater contribution and achievement.
- Contribute to the overall company culture sharing best practices, ethical behavior, and employee development
- Collaborate with assigned FTS and direct supervisor of preventive maintenance and workmanship inspections performed and recommend corrective actions
- Proctor NATE exams by company standards
- Submits any required paperwork in a timely manner.
- Must work in a safe manner on a daily basis and ensure that all safety measures are taken at all times.
- Must become RSES/CM certified within 1 year
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Flexibility to work overtime/ weekends
- RSES CM Certification Required or must obtain certification within 1 year of employment
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- EPA Certification Required, NATE certification strongly preferred
- 10+ years hands on commercial HVAC experience
- Valid Driver’s License
- Moderate lifting (up to 75 pounds)
- 80-100% Travel; Periodically on call
- Proficient with computers and associated software (Microsoft Suite)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to self schedule on occasion and work independently as required.
- Self motivated to complete assigned tasks within allotted timeframes
- Customer Service
- Low Noise Amplifier
- Preventive Maintenance