To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Saint Joseph, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Hillyard, Inc. • Saint Joseph, MO
Posted 28 days ago
Come join the industry's leading manufacturer and distributor of floor coatings and cleaning solutions!
Hillyard, Inc. is currently taking applications for Regional Driver. The individual in this position will be based out of St. Joseph, MO. Hillyard is a family-owned company founded in 1907! Our continued growth and expansion across the country is the result of our ongoing commitment to providing key resources that helps our customers achieve clean, safe and healthy facilities at the lowest total cost.
We grow leaders! Hillyard hires the best and brightest from all industries. In this position, you can expect to work in a fast-paced and professional environment where you will be surrounded by team members that challenge growth and focus on success.
We are seeking a sales professional who would be responsible for professional, cost effective, time sensitive delivery of all Hillyard product lines across the United States. Drivers will be responsible for:
- Organizing and planning work for a trip to meet delivery appointments in an efficient manner.
- Professional communication with company departments, customers, and associates.
- Delivery to unattended stops and utilize material handling equipment to unload.
- Use of power dolly or electric forklift when unloading after hours.
- Maintaining records as required and completion of an accurate trip pay sheet with supporting documentation.
- Maintaining adequate CSA Safety Measurement score
- Operating onboard computer
To assure success a strong Transportation team is in place to allow for collaboration.
What's in it for You:
- Exceptional training to ensure you have a solid foundation for success
- Competitive salary and bonus program
- Industry leading 401(K) and profit-sharing program
- Excellent medical, vision, dental plans, and paid time off programs
The position will be based out of St. Joseph, MO.
We believe Hillyard Team Members are our most valuable assets and we continue to invest in our people. If you're ready for a rewarding career with a stable, growing company, we encourage you to apply!
Click here to find out more about this opportunity and how to become a Hillyard Team Member.
Click here to view a full position description
EEO Employer W/M/Vet/Disabled