To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Little Canada, MN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Experis • Little Canada, MN
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
My name is Arti and, I am a Senior recruiter working with Manpower Group - Experis
We have an excellent and perfect job for you and if you're really interested, then please send your updated resume to email@example.com
Here is the position details and Job description for your reference
Job Title: R&D Engineer II
Location: Saint Paul Minnesota 55117
Duration: 6 month
This position is for a Research and Development Engineer, working with the Software Development and Supply Chain teams. We are looking for a talented individual to help us with the product development process. The position will assist with the Computer Systems Development team in component selection, qualification, and design transfer in the Electrophysiology Integrated lab systems.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the development, qualification, and release of sustaining component updates for the EP Integrated Lab Systems
- Enhances and documents medical device functionality
- Assist in the development of product specifications
- Collaborate with product management, customer care, quality, regulatory, production, and other engineering disciplines to deliver upon product delivery objectives and business goals
- Facilitate packaging and transmitting drawing/technical files to internal and external stakeholders
- Field, facilitate questions from stakeholder, communications between supplier and Clilents
Years of Experience: Minimum of 5 years' experience in engineering, computer science, information technology, or related fields.
Education: Minimum of Associates degree in engineering, computer science, information technology, or related fields.
- Experience with high end audio/visual and workstation hardware
- Experience with monitor/display technologies and video testing
- Experience with requirements development, test protocol development and system verification and validation
- Experience working with vendors and suppliers
- Experience with Word, Visio, and similar documentation tools
- Experience with engineering change process and enterprise/document management systems such as Windchill
- Capable of producing polished, detail-oriented written documentation
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Organized and on-time with ability to work in a structured process environment
- Ability to engage with and successfully influence cross functional teams
- Project management experience
- Experience/familiarity with EMC/EMI & Safety testing
- Familiarity with the EP space including examining ECG waveforms, fluoroscopy, and ultrasound sources
- Experience Microsoft Windows and Linux Operating System installation and configuration, including driver troubleshooting and OS enhancements
- Experience working with high-end workstations, network hardware, internal cards like frame grabbers and external accessories like printers, monitors, touchscreens, etc.
- Familiarity with software revision control system
- Good oral presentation and collaboration skills
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)