As a Retail Specialist, you’ll ensure Premium’s client brands stand out by driving product availability. Your efforts executing retail merchandising activities in Walmart will connect customers with the brands they love.
What’s in it for you?
* You make your own schedule. We’re not kidding.
* You’ll represent brands you’ll brag about.
* We’ll give you all the training you need.
What will you do?
* Stock and pack out products to help ensure availability of client brands.
* Build custom (and some pretty cool, we might add) displays.
* Partner with store management and associates to get the job done.
* Collaborate with your manager and other Retail Specialists to identify areas of opportunity.
* Demonstrate your success through detailed reporting.
How will you succeed?
* Showing off your planogram experience.
* Using your awesome communication skills.
* Building strong relationships within your assigned store(s).
So, are you Premium’s next Retail Specialist?
Attention Deficit Disorder (Add)