$80000.00 to $95000.00 yearly
Are you looking to transition out of Public Accounting audit into a hybrid accounting & FP& A role? If this is what you're looking for, I am working with a well known global organization that is looking to add a Senior Accounting Analyst to their M& A team! This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to utilize the skills they have learned in public accounting and get exposure to M& A transactions.
Senior Accounting Analyst - M& A Responsibilities:
- Work with external valuation team for the preparation of valuation models for assets and liabilities
- Complex purchase accounting research
- SOX reviews
- Coordinate kick-off and closing meetings related to acquisition transactions
- Preparation of forecasts related to acquisition transactions
- Provide guidance to division accountants
- Preparation of journal entries for purchase accounting
If you are interested in the Senior Accounting Analyst - M& A role, please apply today!! Or message Casey Shaffer with Robert Half directly on LinkedIn.
Senior Accounting Analyst - M& A Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 busy seasons in public accounting audit (internship not included)
- Must have worked with publicly traded clients
- Any experience with purchase accounting would be a plus
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sr. Accountant - M&A
for more information.
- Accounting Research