Are you tired of working a retail job on your feet? Or perhaps you are looking to give back to your community doing meaningful work? If you answered yes, to either of these questions then Home Instead has an opportunity for you! Home Instead provides a variety of services that allow seniors to remain in their homes and provides companionship, light housekeeping, meal preparation, medication and appointment reminders, Alzheimer’s Care, and assistance with grooming, and bathing.
Home Instead Offers:
- A great culture where you will feel supported by our reliable office staff 24 hours a day
- An opportunity to make a difference and build meaningful relationships with Home Instead’s clients.
- A safe working environment with enhanced training and PPE
- Training specifically designed by Home Instead where you will receive an in-house certification in Personal Care tasks
- Free learning and development courses through our online learning platform with opportunities for advancement
- CAREGiver celebrations every quarter & CAREGiver Appreciation Days
- A competitive CAREGiver referral program
Prior Caregiving Experience is Preferred but not required.
Candidates are required to complete a criminal background check, DMV check, and drug screen. They must possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance.
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/849
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
- Monitor Hyperglycemia
- Monitor Hypoglycemia
- Medical Assistance
- Wound Care
- Assist Resident