You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Local Yard CDL-A Truck Driver - Now Hiring Experienced Drivers - Home Daily!
Join one of America's best companies to drive for today! Local CDL-A Yard opportunities are open now offering daily home time, top hourly pay and excellent benefits. Drivers in our Yard division generally move dry-van freight around local drop lots. And because were a maker of our own product, you never have to worry about job security when youre in the Ashley Distribution Services LTD family!
Our Local Yard CDL-A Truck Drivers Enjoy:
- Earn up to $19 per hour!
- 100% no-touch freight!
- Primarily regional
- Profit Sharing available!
- Relays dry-van freight around local drop lots
- May direct deliver furniture loads at Customer Unload Accounts
- Picks up and delivers backhauls at both drop and hook and live load/unload accounts
- 40 hours per week
- Home daily!
- Hotel expense reimbursement for unforeseen circumstances.
- First rate benefits - including medical, dental, vision, and 401K!
Local Yard CDL-A Truck Driver Requirements:
- Valid Class A CDL
- 1 year OTR experience
- No alcohol or drug convictions in last 5 years
- No careless or reckless driving or speeding over 15 MPH
- Fewer than 2 preventable accidents
Apply for Local Yard truck driver jobs at Ashley Distribution Services LTD today!
Call [phone number] now to find out more!
- Commercial Driver's License (Cdl)
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 6408c9f84f73f73a08915519
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.