To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Deerfield Beach, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Maintenance Planner (I)
The Nature's Bounty Co. • Deerfield Beach, FL
Posted 18 days ago
Maintenance Planner (I)
- 1111 SW 30th Ave, Deerfield Beach, FL
For more than 70 years, The Nature’s Bounty Co. has enriched the lives of consumers around the world and stood as the leader in health and wellness by introducing innovative products and solutions to the marketplace. Putting science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business, the brands of The Nature’s Bounty Co. are some of the most trusted in the world. Always motivated by nature’s bountiful effects on people’s health, our vision for health and wellness has inspired leading brands such as Nature’s Bounty®, Sundown Naturals®, Solgar®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Ester-C®, MET-Rx®, Pure Protein®, Balance®, Body Fortress®, Puritan’s Pride® and Organic Dr.®, among others. As a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition and ethical beauty products, The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms.
The Maintenance Planner/Scheduler is focused on improving workforce productivity and work quality for a Packaging Plant by eliminating potential delays and obstacles through the planning process.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Planning and scheduling of all maintenance work
- Acts as the liaison and coordinator between the operations and maintenance organizations
- Maintains appropriate records and files to permit meaningful analysis and reporting of results of work complete
- Performs daily review of mechanic schedules to ensure 100% labor hours are scheduled
- Compares required parts list against available inventory and works with Purchasing Agent to ensure required parts are in stock prior to start date
- Supports the identification of critical inventory, optimal stock levels, Min/Max levels and obsolete parts
- Responsible for creating and maintaining comprehensive Preventative Maintenance (PM) plans in Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) and ensures all PM routines are consistently reviewed and improved upon
- Tracks departmental Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) as identified and performs analysis for improvement
- Coordinates both internal and external resources
- Provides CMMS subject matter expertise for the site
This is a First Shift Position. Monday through Friday. The hours are from 7:00am to 3:30pm EST.
- 2-5 years related experience
- Mechanical/electrical trade background, Journeyman or equivalent technical school background desired
- Working knowledge in current site CMMS
- Military experience a plus
- Associate degree or equivalent preferred
- Good administrative and mathematical skills with willingness to handle paperwork
- Computer skills in Word, Excel, Microsoft Project or similar project management tool
- Have good planning and organizational skills
- Able to read blueprints and shop drawings and the ability to generate rough sketches as needed
- Understanding of the proper use of work orders, priorities, scheduling, etc.
- Ability to lift up to 20 Lbs.
The Nature's Bounty Co. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The Nature's Bounty Co. offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes health and dental plans, voluntary short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, generous associate discounts and more!
Please contact Human Resources at 631-244-2120 if you should need a reasonable accommodation to submit your information for our on-line job postings.