Come be a part of ***'s Talent Acquisition Center of Excellence as a Contract Recruiter at our Pittsburgh, PA location!
Join us as we add critical positions to our staff, help streamline our process and continue to create value for our customers. As our business transforms and we further enhance our leadership, expand our multi-material capabilities, and broaden our reach into materials of the future, the TA group provides ***'s competitive edge - our Talent! With your ongoing commitment to pursue outstanding results, and with the new employees who will be joining us, we will continue to grow our business. Show us your proven track record as a high performing recruiter!
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Carrying a requisition load of 30 - 35+ open positions in a fast-paced environment
• Establishing priorities, managing deadlines, exercising a high degree of professionalism in interactions with all levels of internal and external clients
• Being detailed oriented with strong project management, organization and time management skills
• Influencing co-workers and customers without authority in a matrix environment
• Learning our products and services to attract key talent
• Using technology to identify new candidates, building relationships, and maintaining a talented pool of candidates
• Strong knowledge of the Internet and all Microsoft Office applications
• Enforcing and providing guidance on OFCCP policies, procedures and best practices to internal customers
• Identifying and championing recruiting best practices such as tools, technologies, customer service, policies and procedures
• Using talent acquisition analytics and industry best practices to communicate and/or educate operational leaders
• Exceeding key talent acquisition goals on a consistent basis
• Supporting Talent Acquisition Management team on ad-hoc projects geared towards continuously improving our processes and services
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
• Minimum 1 year recruiting or human resources experience
• Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
• Experience working with OFCCP hiring policies and guidelines
• Experience with talent acquisition data analytics
Education Requirements: Bachelor's Degree
Additional Job Details:
Must have experience doing recruiting, at least 1 full year. No OT, No travel, No weekends, No remote candidates. Interviews - phone and in person with multiple interviewers. 4 year degree is REQUIRED.
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to ourTrust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 19-38860
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.