County Materials Corp. is an industry leader in manufacturing and supplying a large selection of concrete construction and landscape products. Founded more than 70 years ago, the family-owned, American-based company has grown to operate more than 40 locations across the United States. With more than 1,500 employees, the strengths of this dynamic, fast-paced organization are built on its manufacturing capabilities, industry experience and customer-service-focus in infrastructure, transportation, commercial, municipal, agricultural, and residential applications.
Ready Mix/Boom Drivers are responsible for safely delivering ready mix to job sites for customers. A ready mix driver is responsible for getting the ready mix prepared in their truck, driving and delivering the ready mix, cleaning the mixer between loads, interacting with customers and abiding by DOT regulations.
- Demonstrate customer service while interfacing with clients
- Perform daily preventative maintenance
- Use water hoses to clean mixer between loads
- Perform pre-trip and post-trip inspections
- Visually inspect the consistency of concrete in mixer
- Ensure all delivery tickets are signed and returned to the plant
- Exercise good judgement regarding work site access, unloading and operation
- Maintain customer relations by acting in a professional, courteous manner
- Working in outdoor weather conditions, including extreme hot or cold temperatures
- Work near moving machinery and equipment
- Work alongside moving traffic on roads
- Lift objects of various dimensions and weights up to 50-100 lbs.
- Ability to climb stairs and ladders, reach squat, push and pull objects
- Ability to tolerate working outdoors in all temperatures and weather
- Frequent Sitting
- Carrying/Lifting 10 - 40 Pounds
- Standing / Walking / Climbing
- Pushing / Pulling / Reaching Above Shoulder
Experience & Qualifications:
- Must possess a Class B or A CDL license with air brake endorsement
- Maintain an active DOT qualification
- Two years prior driving experience; will train drivers in Ready-Mix procedures
- Ability to perform well in a "Team" environment
- Self-motivator and must be flexible in order to accommodate the client's needs
Employment notices and applications are provided by Central Processing Corp, a national human resource management company for County Materials Corporation and its affiliate companies. Central Processing Corp provides a drug free/smoke free environment, and is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer M/F/D/V.
Operate Wheeled Vehicle
Report Mechanical Failure