To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Carson City, NV
- Carson City 51
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Drivers - Increased Pay Rates - $12/hour
MV Transportation • Carson City, NV
Posted 5 days ago
Now Hiring DRIVERS
$$$ INCREASED PAY RATES - Now $12/hour for in service Drivers $$$
We want YOU to join our TEAM - Experienced and Entry Level!
YOU can make a DIFFERENCE in our Community!
We are seeking Drivers who are interested in launching a DRIVING CAREER with MV TRANSPORTATION.
The Driver is responsible for safely operating a transit motor vehicle. The primary objective of the Driver is providing safe, reliable, and efficient public transportation.
WALK IN APPLICANTS WELCOME
Location: 3303 Butti Way Bldg 1, Carson City, NV 89701
Monday through Friday: 9 am to 5 pm
Saturday: 10 am to 3 pm
ON THE SPOT INTERVIEWS!!
- Loading and unloading of passengers on vehicles.
- Transporting of passengers, including those that are either senior citizens, or persons with disabilities.
- Four-point securement of wheelchairs and scooters.
- Radio communication of transport details with dispatch.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and DOT Physical.
- Able to obtain or already have a CDL of any class w/ Passenger endorsement or a CDL permit with Passenger endorsement.
- Able to read a map and a strong knowledge of the service areas.
- Possess excellent communication and decision-making skills.
- Excellent attendance record.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working with people with disabilities a plus.
We will provide training to those individuals who do not have a CDL.
We can put you on the road to a great career helping others!
Can't Stop By??? Apply online at: careers.mvtransit.com
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.