To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Diego, CA 92123
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Full Stack Web Architect (Mobile/Cloud)
Kforce Technology • San Diego, CA
Posted 4 days ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce is currently seeking a Full Stack Web Architect (Mobile/Cloud) to join our client in San Diego, California (CA). If you want to be a part of an excellent company and team, apply today! The Web Application Architect serves as a top level technical expert creating high-level architectural designs and addressing problems of systems integration, compatibility, and security.
Essential Job Functions:
- Shares guidance with the team on various technology and functional options to pursue
- Actively works with senior developers in architecting designs and software development to ensure products are robust, scalable, and extensible
- Collaborates with developers in troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Drives the transition to Service Oriented Architecture while leveraging infrastructure including the API gateway Enterprise Service Bus. and maximizing API gateway and ESB
- Manages the technology roadmap, leading the assessment and implementation of new technologies
- Keeps abreast of technology directions and best practices
- Communicates and educates developers on emerging trends and directions
- Facilitates technical training opportunities for the developers to leverage new technologies
- Engages with technical leaders across IT applications to ensure optimal integration approaches with web technologies
- Bachelor's degree in an applicable field
- Minimum 10 years IT experience
- An understanding of mobile application architecture and Progressive Web Applications
- Experience in application design patterns and principles, development methodologies, tools, and best practices
- Demonstrate understanding of application architecture and infrastructure as they relate to service delivery including availability and performance
- Demonstrate understanding of secure programming concepts as they relate to web application development with ability to define solutions that mitigate risks including but not limited to the OWASP Top 10
- Demonstrate understanding of PCI and HIPAA compliance requirements and ability to design and develop solutions that conform to those requirements
- Experience with complex database design concepts and the ability to determine the best solution based on individual project requirements and goals
- Experience interfacing with both internal and 3rd party APIs as well as designing and developing new APIs as part of a services oriented architecture
- Experience in developing Full Stack Architecture strategies
Qualified candidates must be presently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. This company does not sponsor or transfer H1-visa individuals.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.