To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Richmond, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
AVP, Inside Sales Business Consultant - Digital Solutions - Richmond, VA - Spanish Required
Bank of America Merchant Services, LLC • Richmond, VA
Posted 1 month ago
Every day, we deliver innovative solutions at the forefront of fintech that help businesses better serve their customers, expand their business, protect themselves from fraud, and reimagine commerce. Formed in 2009 by powerhouse brands Bank of America and First Data, we’ve grown to process more than 16 billion transactions at approximately 529,000 merchant locations in 2017 alone. We’re a leader with deep expertise and momentum.
Bank of America Merchant Services is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of Females, Minorities, Veterans and Disabled.
The Business Consultant, Small Business (Inside) is a payments consultant that is part of a centralized sales team who is responsible for developing new payment processing relationships with small to medium sized businesses. This role acquires new relationships through a strong partnership with dedicated Bank of America financial centers and may also foster relationships with external sources such as associations, centers of influence and vendors among others. This position is responsible for developing a strong pipeline for growth as well as developing and maintaining relationships with existing clients and bank partners to identify and present new solution opportunities that are mutually beneficial for the client and the organization.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and dedicated bank center partners
- Uncover new opportunities for clients with payment processing needs by maintaining a strong relationship with bank partners
- Successfully schedule and manage appointments with clients, primarily by phone and email.
- Through the use of consultative selling, leverage a solutions-based approach to present payment and product options to clients
- Attain monthly goals and key performance indicators (KPIsManage the client relationship from introduction through first statement (first 30 days), while always being available for follow-up to direct inquiries to the appropriate team
- Fulfill current clients’ needs when they wish to upgrade or change their current product suite
- Ensure a focus on client retention and onboard clients with solutions that meet their needs
- Minimize risk exposure to the organization and adhere to all company risk and control policies
- Responsible for delivering a positive client experience, consistent with defined BAMS standards
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience in Merchant, Bankcard or Financial Services industry
- Outstanding business development and negotiation skills.
- Ability to quickly learn internal sales applications
- Strong communications, including oral and presentation skills.
- Effective planning, time management and organizational skills.
- High School Diploma.
- 4+ years of business development experience or a college degree in lieu of experience
- Consultative selling experience
- Proven relationship management experience
- Demonstrated technical expertise
- Basic business acumen with the ability to discuss financial solutions to small business owners
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Infrequent travel may be occasionally required for training or meetings.
- Responsible for supporting regulatory requirements under the Bank Secrecy Act, USA Patriot Act, OFAC and other Anti-Money Laundering laws, rules, and regulations.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, performance standards, measurements, skills or requirements associated with this job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require other or different tasks to be performed when circumstances change.
Bank of America Merchant Services ensures equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
The employer will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the employer’s legal duty to furnish information.
Nearest Major Market: Richmond
Job Segment: Bank, Banking, Relationship Manager, Finance, Customer Service