To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
27777 Franklin Road
Southfield, MI 48034
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Regional Administrative Assistant
Sun Communities and Sun RV Resorts • Southfield, MI
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you an administrative professional looking for a dynamic and growing organization that will both challenge and reward you? Join our team at Sun Communities and embark on an exciting new opportunity! We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to provide administrative support to multiple onsite and offsite Regional Vice Presidents (RVP).
- Perform general administrative functions such as answering phones, typing, copying, faxing, filing, and other duties.
- Field calls and e-mail correspondence; contact Community Managers to obtain details and forward all information to RVP for follow-up.
- Review and approve supply orders from the community staff.
- Sort and distribute all incoming mail and faxes for the RVP; ship FedEx packages to offsite RVPs.
- Prepare, print, or export various spreadsheets, Yardi and Lotus Notes reports.
- Manage calendars for community team members and RVP. Schedule RVP meetings and conference calls; prepare meeting minutes and reports.
- Transcribe a wide range of general, confidential and complex letters, memos and inspection reports from digital recording or notes into a written format.
- Book travel arrangements for RVP.
- Assist RVP in preparation of resident and community communications; review various communications prepared by the community team members to ensure accuracy and appropriateness.
- Maintain accurate, neat files for each community; copy and file all written correspondence.
- Assist with organizing and maintaining the general office area as an efficient working environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1 year experience supporting mid to upper management leaders
- Minimum of 5 years administrative experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well with others inside as well as outside the company
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Intermediate to advanced computer proficiency, with the ability to use the Microsoft Office Suite, email, the internet, and provide data entry in a timely and efficient manner