To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sierra Vista, AZ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
RF Engineer – Associate
CH2M & Jacobs • Sierra Vista, AZ
Posted 1 month ago
Jacobs is looking for talented individuals to join our team for DISA's Joint Interoperability Test Command (JITC) supporting the upcoming Test, Evaluation, and Certification (TEC) contract. We are seeking current/former incumbents who are/or have supported the current JITC T&E MSS IDIQ contract, as well as any candidates who have skill sets that can support the full spectrum of IT communication systems and software test and evaluation.
The candidate will be responsible for: 1) conducting standards conformance testing of various radios and systems using test, measurement, and diagnostic equipment; 2) writing test reports and assessments based on testing; and 3) assisting in the operation, maintenance, and problem resolution of radios and systems.
Education and Experience:
Requires a Bachelors degree in a relevant technical curriculum.
Relevant technical degrees include the following, though the Government may consider other curriculums, various engineering and science disciplines, Physics, Operations Research, Computer Science, and Mathematics.
Related certifications in the area of specialization may be substituted for 1 year of experience. Examples of relevant Government or industry training include, but are not limited to, DAWIA T&E Level III certification, SPRDE Level III certification, CTEP certification, and applicable United States Federal or DoD school training and certification on a specific system, network, or technology.The candidate must have:
- Experience with test equipment, including spectrum analyzers, oscilloscopes, signal generators, power meters, and vector signal analyzers.
- Knowledge of various modulation techniques, to include AM, FM, FSK, and PSK.
- Ability to characterize modulation techniques and perform detailed and complex analysis on signals.
- Experience and knowledge of test equipment, such as spectrum analyzers, oscilloscopes, signal generators, power meters, and vector signal analyzers.
- Ability to understand and perform basic oscilloscope measurements, such as period, frequency, and voltage.
- Ability to understand and perform basic spectrum analyzer measurements, such as channel power, adjacent channel power, occupied bandwidth, carrier to noise ratio, harmonic distortion, and inter-modulation distortion.
- Ability to perform test measurements to include impedance, VSWR, sensitivity, SINAD, and other related signal and noise measurements.
- Experience with LabView.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and time management skills.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Jacobs is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
Jacobs leads the global professional services sector delivering solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
With $15.0 billion in combined revenue and a talent force more than 77,000 strong, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional, construction- and program-management for business, industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors.
For more information, visit web address removed>