To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Portland, ME
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Business Development Executive eCommerce
EVO Payments, Inc. • Portland, ME
Posted 30 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are excited to welcome an eCommerce Business Development Executive to our growing team. Join the team behind one of the world’s largest financial technology providers. EVO Payments Inc. is a leading publicly traded payments processor servicing 600,000 merchants, and licenses across 50 countries in Europe and North America for card present and card not present transactions. We're headquartered in NY with offices throughout the U.S., Europe, Mexico and Canada. For this position, we are open to candidates from the following Metro areas: Tampa, FL; Portland, ME; Denver, CO; Cincinnati, OH.
Why work at EVO?
- Learn from and grow with a worldwide payments industry leader
- Benefit from global career opportunities and advancement
- Thrive in a collaborative culture that supports innovation
- Take advantage of a supportive work-life balance
- Enjoy a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package: 401k with match, generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision coverage plus health savings accounts and much more
The goal of the role: Our eCommerce Business Development Executive is a dynamic hunter driving to meet company assigned quotas in executing partnerships with new eCommerce platforms, completing integrations and producing processing merchants. The role will focus on eCommerce referral partners, web developers, and system integrators who will provide merchant account leads to EVO.
What will you be doing?
- Prospecting and scheduling meetings with eCommerce focused referral partners, web developers, and system integrators
- Attending industry tradeshows and travel to meet prospects
- Demonstrating effective sales practices and delivery
- Making outbound sales calls to potential referral partners to establish interest in becoming an active partners of EVO Payments Inc.
- Soliciting referral agreements and productivity commitments for merchant processing services
- Coordinating with supervisors to negotiate terms of referral agreements for the purpose of establishing a mutually beneficial partnership
- Coordinating efforts with Sales Engineers of the certification process for card-not-present products as they relate to ecommerce focused referral partners, web developers, and system integrators
- Working with Relationship Managers on boarded referral partners for ongoing referral sourcing and service
- Inputting and/or update referral partners in EVO internal databases such as Salesforce
- Identifying and provide input to supervisor on any potential referral partner concerns, risks and competitive information including market trends
- Conducting sales strategy meetings with referral partners in order to strengthen relationship and increase qualified referral activity
- Maintaining thorough knowledge of card industry regulations, eCommerce trends, applications and internal procedures
- Maintaining current knowledge of EVO products, services and processes
- Attending all new product and service training sessions as assigned by supervisor
- Managing and meet departmental and individual quotas as assigned
- Logging all sales and service related calls in Salesforce
- Meeting company assigned goals and quotas for signed agreements, MID and revenue production, Communicate effectively in both verbal and written formats with individuals or groups
- Handling and complete multiple assignments, work in a fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines
- Exercising discretion and independent judgment in making decisions
- Interacting effectively and positively with all levels of personnel, partners, and vendors
You could be a good fit if you have these qualifications:
- Minimum of 4 years successful sales experience required
- Relevant eCommerce and payments ecosystem knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year college or the equivalent preferred
- High School diploma required
- Must possess time management skills, with the ability to make timely decisions
- Possess good organizational skills
- Possess leadership skills and the ability to work with a team
- Possess people skills and the ability to solve problems
- Ability to build and maintain effective networks
- Effective computer skills in Word, Excel and Windows based programs including email required
- Internet knowledge/base navigation and use required
- Merchant Card Industry experience preferred
- Upon accepted offer, you will be required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.