Apex Systems is looking for a Patient Care Coordinator in Bannockburn, IL!
Previous high-volume call center experience is required, additional experience in medical/healthcare realm is preferred.
If you are interested or have any questions please reach out to Ellie Engelen at Email blocked - click to apply!
Work Location: Bannockburn, IL 60015
Pay Rate: $16.50/hr
Regular Hours: flexibility to work an 8 hour shift between 7am and 7pm, Mon – Fri
*The Patient Care Coordinator will take an average of 100 calls a day or 500 calls a week*
Receive calls and/or make phone calls to patients to:
- Schedule delivery of medication to a patients home or MD office
- Enroll a patient into services
- Answer/troubleshoot questions from patients
- Help to schedule refill orders
- Update patient demographics
- Investigate and resolve member inquiries in a timely manner or escalate to appropriate team member
- Adhere to and reinforce standard operating procedures and training guidelines specific to HIPAA
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to handle an average of 100 calls a day or 500 calls a week
- This position would require you to access patient records in a database, navigating multiple computer screens and typing accurate notes, while talking to a patient over the phone.
- Strong communication skills with focus on professional demeanor and empathy
- Ability to multitask efficiently in a high volume environment
- Quality and metrics driven environment - agents who are not comfortable being audited and coached on call quality will not be successful
Exciting opportunities for long- term career growth within the Bannockburn office!
- Outbound dialing team
- New hire support team
- Call quality coach
- Workforce Management Specialist
- Senior Patient Care Coordinator
- Insurance Verification Specialist
- Leadership roles
Again, if you are interested or have any questions please reach out to Ellie Engelen at Email blocked - click to apply!
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178